Kakuta on loan to Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul

Daddy's home
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
15
Read on the Football365 gossip column that The Daily Telegraph are reporting that Chelsea and Fulham are in talks over a loan deal for Kakuta for the rest of the season.

Good move for Gael?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Already started the discussion:

LINK

 
Last edited by a moderator:
At least he learn how to dig in, because tiny team are in for a relagation battle this yr

 
I think its a excellent chance for us to see if he is the business or just another false dawn such as Di Santo, Mancienne, Sinclair etc...

 
if hes not going to play here much

then it would probably be good for him experience wise

but dont we lack creativity and rely on kalou and malouda every game

 
Talksport just reported he's having a medical at Fulham, so the loan move is on.

 
According to SkySportsNews he is having a medical at the moment. Seems odd but i surely has to mean that a attacker is on his way? By the looks of it the Sancehz deal is off so who is it?

 
I really hope it means another attacker. Maybe the Kranjcar link Coombsie was talking about? Eitherway, after how this season has gone I cant really believe we are giving up a player without having one come in.

This is the right move for Gael, imo. Plus, he can stay at home rather than move somewhere else.

 
Don't think it means someone's coming in. We weren't relying on Kakuta anyway. Zhirkov and Kalou are probably considered good enough cover on the wings.

 
If we are shipping Kakuta out I would hope it has to mean someone is coming in. Depth is our huge problem now so how can we afford to lose any of it?

On the other side of the coin I think it will be great if Kakuta can get regular first team football in the Premier League. Hopefully this offseason we can know what we have with him.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a excellent chance for us to see if he is the business or just another false dawn such as Di Santo, Mancienne, Sinclair etc...
In fairness, those guys were simple transfers and were rated, but mostly unknown. The club put its reputation on the line for Kakuta, and was fighting off interest from other European biggies to get him even when he came here.

 
I hope there is some kind of deal in place where he is garanteed some games.

So offten we have seen players go out on loan and they have ended up spending all there time on the bench (with out a chance) when they could easily be doing it on ours.

 
Shouldn't this go in the rumours section for now? Unless its confirmed of course. But yes I as others hope that someone else is coming in and that Kakuta would at least get some games. I'd hate to see our SW6 rivals bury a potential future game killer at the first chance they get.

 
I dont think it means anybody coming in, just means Zhrikov coming back from injury will probably be ahead in the pecking order and perhaps sturridge is due more game time. Coming into the business end of the season where no slip ups can be afforded maybe Kakuta would have just rotted on the bench. Good move

 
As long as he plays, I'll be happy. Means I'm more likely to watch Fulham now as well.

 
At least he learn how to dig in, because tiny team are in for a relagation battle this yr
I don't really see Fulham being overtaken by Wigan, West Ham or the Wolves but what it would do is guarantee or guy some first team experience which is what weve all really wanted from the start.

 
Confirmed:

KAKUTA LOAN DEAL DONEChelsea Football Club can confirm that Gael Kakuta has today (Wednesday) signed on loan at Fulham until the end of the season.

Kakuta, who recently signed a new four-and-a-half year deal with Chelsea, will be hoping to gain increased first-team opportunities to add to his total of 16 appearances in our colours.

The French Under 20 international joined the club in July 2007 as a trainee, making his debut in November 2009 before helping his country to the Under 19 European Championship last summer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff, going to follow him for sure. Hopefully he'll come back to us with a lot of games in the bag.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top