Yeah I think he's more of an AlanI suggested Ken for Kepa but it didn’t catch on.
No shirt sponsor?Seen a few link to this guy recently, Napoli fans think he's the second coming of Maradona. Looks an impressive player but, probably impossible to negotiate with Napoli, although just like Fofana he's a secret Chelsea fan.
View attachment 20246
I was never sold on Sterling, I think Pep simplified the game for him to get the best out of him. Outside Pep’s system he is an average player. He should be at his peak now; granted he is physically older because of wear & tear, but Pep will never let a player he rates highly leave at his peak. For 2 seasons now Bernardo Silva has been leaving, but Pep has been holding on to him.Attack needs a complete overhaul. Can't just buy one player and expect them to perform consistently with the likes of Havertz, Mount, and Pulisic.
Sterling prime example. Started off well, slowly but surely dropped his level to the standard of our current attackers.
Well said. Also helps if the manager isn’t looking for the finished product, but willing to help them reach that level. Pep, Guardiola, and now Arteta are masters are that.Seen him a few times this season. Looks a very good player. Just shows there are gems to be gained if your scouting network is upto the job. Instant 100m profit if Napoli choose to cash in.
This is what I am hoping changes with the new data structure and recruitment team. Getting sick and irritated of buying attackers who have peaked in their market value instead of going left field and scouting players before they've peaked market value.He's really really good, but what irritates me is why players like this fall through the net of teams like us and we just end up spending 10x more than what we could have signed them for. Is the scouting system at big clubs just lazy nowadays or do they just not want to take the risks?
Basically what I'm saying is why did a team like us not spot Kvaratskhelia a few months ago when he was available for £10m but now we're apparently interested in him at 70m/80m?
I remember someone telling me that these super agents have special arrangements with certain mid level clubs like Salzburg and Benfica. They sell their most talented players to them so they can then get big agent fees from the rich clubs later on and in turn the clubs receive a big sum too. Rather than going to somewhere like Chelsea on the cheap and stays for 10 years or never leaves.He's really really good, but what irritates me is why players like this fall through the net of teams like us and we just end up spending 10x more than what we could have signed them for. Is the scouting system at big clubs just lazy nowadays or do they just not want to take the risks?
Basically what I'm saying is why did a team like us not spot Kvaratskhelia a few months ago when he was available for £10m but now we're apparently interested in him at 70m/80m?
What 'new' data structure?This is what I am hoping changes with the new data structure and recruitment team. Getting sick and irritated of buying attackers who have peaked in their market value instead of going left field and scouting players before they've peaked market value.
Zakharyan for example, is what I want to see more of.