Lampard for life, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt that's Ivan's thinking, he was up for big headers towards the end and came close, he was just frustrated and eager to do something to win the game.

His two shots were erratic to say the least, but I don't doubt any of the players professionalism or integrity. Well, apart from Torres.

 They have pride, they don't want to lose and freefall, out of champions league spot etc. 

I don't dispute that they'd rather have a better manager like Mourinho though.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you're right, but wouldn't you like to believe it was true? Like I said, there was more than a touch of wishful thinking in my reasoning.

Could you not see that I was not being entirely serious?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, I think he was just frustrated/desperate - occasionally he hits them well and just had a real off day

If JT really posted that... then f**k... this season just keeps getting worse and worse, we should be doing anything we can to hold onto Lampard, after spending extortionate amounts on players (and managers) that are an utter waste of time and then go on to snub one of the club's greatest ever players is just such a huge kick in the teeth to him, the other players, and the fans it's unreal.

 
Some of the players were playing very badly towards the end of AVB's time with us. I remember Ashley just stepping aside to let a striker just run past him. Was it sunderland or someone like that, cant remember what team it was. We lost the game late on.

It could be possible that the players dont want Rafa here either. We all know that its the players who keep a manager in a job or get a manager sacked.

 
How likely is it that Lamps' role in getting rid of AVB has something to do with the club's refusal to offer him a contract?

 
Some of the players were playing very badly towards the end of AVB's time with us. I remember Ashley just stepping aside to let a striker just run past him. Was it sunderland or someone like that, cant remember what team it was. We lost the game late on. It could be possible that the players dont want Rafa here either. We all know that its the players who keep a manager in a job or get a manager sacked.
I think it was home to Wigan...

 
Pirlo has said he'd love to play with Frank, and that he's still one of the best in the world and we'd be crazy to let him to. Agreed 100% with that. He also suggested he could have another 4 years at the top in the Italian league.

I'm going to be gutted if Frank leaves us, but I think I'd take it a lot better knowing he was going to be playing alongside absolute class like Pirlo in the Italian league, rather than playing with Ferdinand and Rooney at United (for example)

 
I just cant see him going to Italy. I think another team in England (united) PSG because of how close it is to England still or maybe America for the money. But the last one would mean leaving his family and his girlfriend would be out of work.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top