Manager Next Season

Who would you appoint?


  • Total voters
    30
With the exception of Amorim contact with whom Chelsea have reputed, all of the managers that we're linked with seem to be the ones that don't have compensation payments required. 

It's almost as if a bunch of lazy arse journos and social media needs have somehow made the startling discovery that Chelsea want a new manager amid FFP concerns and there are managers out there currently unemployed or will be in the summer. Hmm, surely Chelsea must be linked with Tuchel, Mourinho,  Conte, or Hansi Flick.

Surely not.
I'm shocked - SHOCKED - by how cynical you have become.

 
Voted other.

The time is now.

@Zeta!!

We need someone who speaks excellent Waffle. I know @Zeta as a non-Waffler, but polishing up his Waffle may be part of his UEFA courses. I can confirm he will look dashing in his touchline dark suit and shirt, another important criterium. However, how will his arm fracture heal... can he point?

Still voted Conte. It will be a trainwreck, but as long as our American 'let's teach those Eurpeans how this soccer business should be run' owners are in charge, we might as well make it entertaining. We'll need a laugh.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
We need someone who speaks excellent Waffle. I know @Zeta as a non-Waffler, but polishing up his Waffle may be part of his UEFA courses. I can confirm he will look dashing in his touchline dark suit and shirt, another important criterium. However, how will his arm fracture heal... can he point?
He has two arms Val... 

200.gif


 
Back
Top