dermott
Italy branch
- Messages
- 6,126
- Reaction score
- 4,765
I'm shocked - SHOCKED - by how cynical you have become.With the exception of Amorim contact with whom Chelsea have reputed, all of the managers that we're linked with seem to be the ones that don't have compensation payments required.
It's almost as if a bunch of lazy arse journos and social media needs have somehow made the startling discovery that Chelsea want a new manager amid FFP concerns and there are managers out there currently unemployed or will be in the summer. Hmm, surely Chelsea must be linked with Tuchel, Mourinho, Conte, or Hansi Flick.
Surely not.
We need someone who speaks excellent Waffle. I know @Zeta as a non-Waffler, but polishing up his Waffle may be part of his UEFA courses. I can confirm he will look dashing in his touchline dark suit and shirt, another important criterium. However, how will his arm fracture heal... can he point?
He has two arms Val...We need someone who speaks excellent Waffle. I know @Zeta as a non-Waffler, but polishing up his Waffle may be part of his UEFA courses. I can confirm he will look dashing in his touchline dark suit and shirt, another important criterium. However, how will his arm fracture heal... can he point?