Manchester United vs. Chelsea - FA Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gem

Legend
Messages
18,526
Reaction score
1,576
Okay, I know its early, but this is a major final, it deserves a big build up. Of course, we've got plenty of matches to go before this... injuries, form, confidence etc of both sides could change, either for the positive or negative.

Come on the Chels!!

Edit: Loz, sticky sticky?
icon_razz.gif
139.gif


 
You're right, it's still early but it'll be the first FA Cup Final at the new Wemberley so it'll be massive and deserves an equally massive build up. It's just been pointed out on MOTD2 that we could conceivably play the Mancs 3 times in a fortnight. I'm staying with my non-forecasting of results superstition, which means I'm merely quoting what Lee Dixon or whoever it was said. And as Jose said, we could win the lot, or we could lose the lot ... and in the meantime, a hell of a lot can and will happen.

 
It has to be payback time for '94, that still hurts to remember and is probably the last time I had tears in my eyes due to a Chelsea result, apart from winning the title 2 years ago.

 
It has to be payback time for '94, that still hurts to remember and is probably the last time I had tears in my eyes due to a Chelsea result
Easily my most painful memory as a Chelsea fan. I can still hear that shot from Peacock canon off the woodwork.

Blue_end_Cup_final.jpg


 
my first real heartbreak as a Chelse fan was that final, been a few since then, but as rod Stewart sang "the first cut is the deepest!" I only hope we don't have a ref who is so blatantly on the take as last time!

I also think it is amazing that we could be the team to win the last FA cup final in the old Wembley and the first team to win in teh new Wembley. Now I am not predicting, or saying that it is our devine right to win, but I just think it would be a great little anecdote in teh FA Cup history, Chelsea's history, and the history of British Football

Scott

 
I will be there with / without a tkt.

If any spare tkts come available.(Long shot I know).

128.gif


Please do not hesitate to call.
icon_wink.gif


My new contact number is 07979022119.( With thanks to a so -called work colleague F@rking thief)
icon_twisted.gif


P.S .

Apologies to all concerned.
icon_wink.gif


 
I know I'm probably going to get hammered for this but a big chels man over here has some contacts with multiplex over here, as do I, and we're both tryng to get over there for this. I imagine that if we do, Nibs, Liam or G4 will be fallin over themseves to put me up.

 
just because I don't agree with some of you're views or even necessarily like you, doesn't mean I won't wish you good luck- the more fans and less neutrals there are the better as far as I'm concerned.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top