SydneyChelsea A Touchable Messages 6,646 Reaction score 4,831 Jun 18, 2023 #221 And we're full steam ahead for Caicedo so...ooft, shouldn't have taken those big wages Manuel
axman2526 Legend Messages 39,694 Reaction score 20,269 Jun 18, 2023 #222 BordeauxBlue said: With Enrique going there this transfer might come to a screeching halt. Not sure if he fits in how Enrique likes to setup. Click to expand... Sounded like everything was done bar the announcement. No doubt if it falls through we will be back imo.
BordeauxBlue said: With Enrique going there this transfer might come to a screeching halt. Not sure if he fits in how Enrique likes to setup. Click to expand... Sounded like everything was done bar the announcement. No doubt if it falls through we will be back imo.
bisright1 First Team Regular Messages 5,376 Reaction score 4,392 Jun 19, 2023 #223 Ballack & Blu said: I’ve just read he hasn’t signed for PSG of yet, just Portuguese journos sporting making a bigger story?? Click to expand... From what I've read it's just an accounting thing, sporting want it logged after the 1st July.
Ballack & Blu said: I’ve just read he hasn’t signed for PSG of yet, just Portuguese journos sporting making a bigger story?? Click to expand... From what I've read it's just an accounting thing, sporting want it logged after the 1st July.
Snedger First Team Regular Messages 4,619 Reaction score 2,846 Jul 7, 2023 #224 It’s done now. £51 million.