Sconnie Blue
Legend
- Messages
- 19,167
- Reaction score
- 15,056
It's already started.
It would be like us spending 100 odd million on Declan Rice after we just got Caicedo, United didn't need Mount when they have Bruno. I just don't see how you can start with those two players together.I was very angry about Judas 2023...... but I don't wish him bad on a personal level. He has been dreadful in the first two games. I did a bit of internet stuff last night and the word it seems Utd are playing him as a box to box player, I did see him get back to make a good defensive challenge yesterday but really he is attacking-mid all day long.
I don’t get it Ten Hag is clearly a talented coach he must have seen it. Maybe early season thing.It would be like us spending 100 odd million on Declan Rice after we just got Caicedo, United didn't need Mount when they have Bruno. I just don't see how you can start with those two players together.
Casemiro has been left for dead the past two games because Mount and Bruno are leaving acres of space behind in the midfield. ETH can't play him on the wings either because he already has better alternatives there who are natural wingers, also sh*t ones with big price tags he has to justify.
A really silly signing that they didn't need, I saw this coming a mile away. And even though he hasn't been there long, I'm still confident it's not going to work out. Not while Bruno Fernandes is there anyway.
Yep, he looks absolutely nothing like the energetic all action lad that came through under Lampard and peaked under Tuchel. I think the constant football has burned him out.Watching him yesterday, it reminded me of Torres first games in a Chelsea shirt…. But worse!
The lad is completely zapped of any confidence at all. At that point, United left him on for hope, he contributed nothing at all.
He was as poor as most of the others - no good blaming it all on him.Getting absolutely roasted on all social media by Man Utd fans.
Special place, though, right Mason?
I still think the success went to his head. Body language and the way he handles himself have changed massively. He seems to be all about himself these days. I also don`t like how he presented himself on social media. You can say that about a lot of players but you just had the feeling you are looking at a big manchild when you watched him do his silly dances. The silly outfits with the tongue out.Yep, he looks absolutely nothing like the energetic all action lad that came through under Lampard and peaked under Tuchel. I think the constant football has burned him out.
It's a shame really because now people who never rated him even back then will feel vindicated.
Despite his recent actions, I think saying his success went to his head is harsh.I still think the success went to his head. Body language and the way he handles himself have changed massively. He seems to be all about himself these days. I also don`t like how he presented himself on social media. You can say that about a lot of players but you just had the feeling you are looking at a big manchild when you watched him do his silly dances. The silly outfits with the tongue out.
Man United handed yet ANOTHER injury blow as £60m man Mason Mount set for a month out with a calf strain