Mason Mount

I always said that United is a terrible choice if Mount really left because of "fan abuse". There is no fan base as toxic as theirs.

 
I was very angry about Judas 2023...... but I don't wish him bad on a personal level. He has been dreadful in the first two games.  I did a bit of internet stuff last night and the word it seems Utd are playing him as a box to box player, I did see him get back to make a good defensive challenge yesterday but really he is attacking-mid all day long. 

 
I was very angry about Judas 2023...... but I don't wish him bad on a personal level. He has been dreadful in the first two games.  I did a bit of internet stuff last night and the word it seems Utd are playing him as a box to box player, I did see him get back to make a good defensive challenge yesterday but really he is attacking-mid all day long. 
It would be like us spending 100 odd million on Declan Rice after we just got Caicedo, United didn't need Mount when they have Bruno. I just don't see how you can start with those two players together. 

Casemiro has been left for dead the past two games because Mount and Bruno are leaving acres of space behind in the midfield. ETH can't play him on the wings either because he already has better alternatives there who are natural wingers, also sh*t ones with big price tags he has to justify. 

A really silly signing that they didn't need, I saw this coming a mile away. And even though he hasn't been there long, I'm still confident it's not going to work out. Not while Bruno Fernandes is there anyway. 

 
It would be like us spending 100 odd million on Declan Rice after we just got Caicedo, United didn't need Mount when they have Bruno. I just don't see how you can start with those two players together. 

Casemiro has been left for dead the past two games because Mount and Bruno are leaving acres of space behind in the midfield. ETH can't play him on the wings either because he already has better alternatives there who are natural wingers, also sh*t ones with big price tags he has to justify. 

A really silly signing that they didn't need, I saw this coming a mile away. And even though he hasn't been there long, I'm still confident it's not going to work out. Not while Bruno Fernandes is there anyway. 
I don’t get it Ten Hag is clearly a talented coach he must have seen it. Maybe early season thing. 

 
Watching him yesterday, it reminded me of Torres first games in a Chelsea shirt…. But worse!

The lad is completely zapped of any confidence at all. At that point, United left him on for hope, he contributed nothing at all.

 
Watching him yesterday, it reminded me of Torres first games in a Chelsea shirt…. But worse!

The lad is completely zapped of any confidence at all. At that point, United left him on for hope, he contributed nothing at all.
Yep, he looks absolutely nothing like the energetic all action lad that came through under Lampard and peaked under Tuchel. I think the constant football has burned him out.

It's a shame really because now people who never rated him even back then will feel vindicated.

 
Getting absolutely roasted on all social media by Man Utd fans.

Special place, though, right Mason?
He was as poor as most of the others - no good blaming it all on him.

He was playing quite deep compared to where he used to play for us... not much he can do there apart from try and win the ball back and play it up...

 
Yep, he looks absolutely nothing like the energetic all action lad that came through under Lampard and peaked under Tuchel. I think the constant football has burned him out.

It's a shame really because now people who never rated him even back then will feel vindicated.
I still think the success went to his head. Body language and the way he handles himself have changed massively. He seems to be all about himself these days. I also don`t like how he presented himself on social media. You can say that about a lot of players but you just had the feeling you are looking at a big manchild when you watched him do his silly dances. The silly outfits with the tongue out.

 
I still think the success went to his head. Body language and the way he handles himself have changed massively. He seems to be all about himself these days. I also don`t like how he presented himself on social media. You can say that about a lot of players but you just had the feeling you are looking at a big manchild when you watched him do his silly dances. The silly outfits with the tongue out.
Despite his recent actions, I think saying his success went to his head is harsh. 

I think his success went to the heads of the media and fans, coming into the first team the way he did and the performances he gave in his first couple of seasons had some people beginning to put him in the 'Almost world class bracket'. 

I think he's a hard working midfielders that is capable of technical brilliance but not technically brilliant. His end product has always been inconsistent and unless he is at the top of his game, he struggles to maintain a decent level. 

He didn't deal with the increased criticism great when he was here (I believe there was a story that fan backlash led to him deactivating some social media) and that was still with some support from fans that had seen him rise through the academy and had a desire to see him do well. Now, he's sacrificed that security blanket and replaced it with the pressure of being united's new number 7 that was going to revolutionise their midfield and bring the glory days back.

 
That's him out of our game then? Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. It's always sh*t when an ex player scores against you but on his current form I think I would prefer him in the team than say Eriksen who will likely play instead. 

 
Sadly, the problem for Mount, and many ordinary people from all walks of life, is that social media has given the power of the lynch mob to the plonkers who use it.

 
Back
Top