Moises Caicedo to Chelsea! "Official"

Good news.

Caicedo is back in training after suffering a minor calf injury.
Alonso indicated that he doesn't want to rush him back so I suspect we will be cautious here. Maybe on the bench against Hull and in with a possible chance to feature against Brentford?

 
Alonso indicated that he doesn't want to rush him back so I suspect we will be cautious here. Maybe on the bench against Hull and in with a possible chance to feature against Brentford?
Followed by full games and travel for Ecuador

 
Thank god

I saw twitter rumours saying he'll be out until Christmas, have we had any real updates about the severity of his injury?

 
Thank god

I saw twitter rumours saying he'll be out until Christmas, have we had any real updates about the severity of his injury?
Alonso suggested, however, he was close to featuring against Brentford, but there was little need to risk him ahead of the international break and he was once again left off the team sheet.

Three weeks of recovery and conditioning should have him fit and firing when the squad reconvenes at Cobham.

Potential return date: October 10 vs Bournemouth (H)

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-fc-injury-update-joao-pedro-james-caicedo-latest-news-return-dates-b1297566.html

 
Not been in first team training yet. Has led to some speculation his injury is far more serious than the club has let on. Would not be the first time.
 
Back
Top