MOTM vs Juve (Home)

Who was your MOTM against Juve at the Bridge?

  • Cech

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cole

    Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Terry

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luiz

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ivanovic

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Mikel

    Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Lampard

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramires

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Torres

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Oscar

    Votes: 63 84.0%
  • Hazard

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bertrand

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mata

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    75
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with Oscar because of the goals. The second one was one of the best I have ever seen! Great to see him get the start and make the most of it.

 
Oscar followed by Ashley Cole. Two special goals wins it, but Ash was best on ground otherwise.

 
I thought Cole was outstanding but voted Oscar.

Why?

I want to be on the winning side.

Seriously, I thought the boy was very impressive.

 
Oscar, no need to mention why really. His touch for the second was definately intended unlike Souness would have you believe.

 
Voted Oscar because of the way he tucked away those tap-ins. Class.

 
Oscar for me as well, hopefully he will score more goals like that!

 
Oscar, no doubt about it.

That goal is EASILY going to be a contender for goal of the season! :ohmy:

 
Oscar, not just for his two goals either.

Thought he got stuck in brilliantly and won tons of 50-50s whilst picking out a few great passes to get an attack going, although was quiet for the first 30 minutes.

 
John Obi Mikel without a doubt. Made an art out of losing the ball tonight.

 
Oscar, not just for the goals, he was the best player on the pitch as well!

 
I'm not talking about that pass. He lost the ball countless times.
You're really hating on Mikel tonight...

Yes he was sloppy, 82% pass completion is low for him, but I wonder why I didn't see you calling for Lampard's head in every thread after the QPR game where his pass completion was 69%?

 
Oscar was class and i hope he isn't hurt, Juve were out to hurt him.Mikel covered Lamps all day and was fatigued. Lamps has been very poor this season

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top