My team for next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO 3-4 plays to add to Marin and dependent on if De Bruyne is deemed good enough which he should be at 21. 4-2-3-1 is the way forward and I don't think Ramires is a RW, just a stop gap.

RB: all depends on the JT case. Goes tits up, Van Der Weil/Azpilicueta/Inkoom. If it all goes well Hutchinson/Kane as deputies

LW: Jovetic/ James Rodriquez/ Gaston Ramirez would be my preference to compete with Marin, De Bruyne/ Kakuta can also play on the left.

RW: have a feeling we will see one of Schurrie/Hulk come in to compete with Sturridge. De Bruyne/Ramires/Kakuta/Marin

CM: All depends on if De Bruyne is good enough and if not Ramires/Lamps can compete for one place.

Even if Drogba leaves I don't think we should go out and buy a CF. IMO Torres/Sturridge/ Lukaku can compete for that one place as long as the supply is good from the wings and just behind.

 
I have it on good authority that we will be seeing this:

-------------------------Cech

Bosingwa----Ivanovic-------Terry-----Cole

-------------------------Mikel

----------------Essien------Lampard

----------Kalou------Drogba------Malouda
Apparat from the front 3 and essien the rest will be there hopefully no bos, no Cahill ?

No louiz?

 
It won't happen but I'll throw in the name of Jelavic.

W ho has been scoring for Everton since his move from Rangers in January.

Very good goalscorer and a techically gifted striker.

Okay I can be accused of being biased I admit. :smile:
Very very good signing by moyles, I called it when he signed him.

Great player for the dough.

 
Our team for next season will depend hugely on whether we win in Munich.

Cheers,

Butch
You are probably right here and it scares me to be honest. Outcome of us losing could end up being great for us in the long run as we are probably less likely to make any Galactico-type signings but then again it could mean we drift further away from our Manchester rivals...

A very positive thing is the amount and quality of youth we have in the squad and in our ranks. Hope we can keep the best of them and start using them like we have done with Bertrand and Romeu. I'm also sure Robbie would utilize the youth in the right way if he stays on.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top