My team for next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeBoiCFC

New Signing
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
GK:Cech

LB:Cole

CB:Terry

CB:Cahill

RB:Ivanovic

CM:Lampard

CM:Ramires

CAM:Mata

LW:Marin

RW:Hazard

ST:Torres

Whats your opinions?

 
Nice lineup. Assuming that we will get Hazard, of course, and assuming that Marin can fit right into the Premier League.

I would not mind seeing Sturridge in our starting lineup, and Lukaku if he has a very good summer season.

 
The fact there is no sign of the Drog isn't at all promising, nobody think's he'll be back which is just awful - I'm still hoping!

 
We really start dropping Lampard, and we need a defensive midfielder. Leaving Luiz out aswell is a tough call to make.

 
marin is not good enough to be a starter, lets see how the preseason goes but i can see KDB outshining marin

 
Don't forget about Josh. I still think he can be a great player for us.

 
I think it is hugely unlikely that we will beat City to the signing of Hazard and I am hoping we are not putting all our eggs in that basket. That said he has already dropped a very strong hint that he will either be at Chelsea or City which either means a deal is done or that negotiations are ongoing with both parties.

What I would hope to see is Bertrand getting a lot more game time next season. He has proven he is good enough to make the step up and we have also seen that Ashley Cole has been overplayed this season. A bit of rotation between the two of them will allow Bertrand to develop and also help Cole retain his form throughout the season.

Also interesting will be to see if we target another centre half or right back. I think we are fine in the centre with JT, Luiz, Cahill and Ivan. At right back our first choice is clearly Ivan and I would rather not go through another season with Bosingwa as the back up. Obviously Hutch has come on to the scene but he can't be relied upon if Ivan gets injured.

Personally I would like to see us sign a right back and that is it from a defensive persective.

 
I think it is hugely unlikely that we will beat City to the signing of Hazard and I am hoping we are not putting all our eggs in that basket. That said he has already dropped a very strong hint that he will either be at Chelsea or City which either means a deal is done or that negotiations are ongoing with both parties.

What I would hope to see is Bertrand getting a lot more game time next season. He has proven he is good enough to make the step up and we have also seen that Ashley Cole has been overplayed this season. A bit of rotation between the two of them will allow Bertrand to develop and also help Cole retain his form throughout the season.

Also interesting will be to see if we target another centre half or right back. I think we are fine in the centre with JT, Luiz, Cahill and Ivan. At right back our first choice is clearly Ivan and I would rather not go through another season with Bosingwa as the back up. Obviously Hutch has come on to the scene but he can't be relied upon if Ivan gets injured.

Personally I would like to see us sign a right back and that is it from a defensive persective.
I'm Not entirely sure he has dropped a hint that it's us or city!

He said "he'll be wearing blue" which most think means city and were putting our name in the hat as we're also in blue.

Hopefully but I'd be surprised if we beat city. If we do I hope he chooses us because he wants to be here rather than roman just agreeing to pay more than the 'champions'

 
The fact there is no sign of the Drog isn't at all promising, nobody think's he'll be back which is just awful - I'm still hoping!
oh I would love to see Drogba next season but I think he is going to move on during the summer probably to a Italian club or maybe to join up with Anelka in Asia.
 
I think it is hugely unlikely that we will beat City to the signing of Hazard and I am hoping we are not putting all our eggs in that basket. That said he has already dropped a very strong hint that he will either be at Chelsea or City which either means a deal is done or that negotiations are ongoing with both parties.

What I would hope to see is Bertrand getting a lot more game time next season. He has proven he is good enough to make the step up and we have also seen that Ashley Cole has been overplayed this season. A bit of rotation between the two of them will allow Bertrand to develop and also help Cole retain his form throughout the season.

Also interesting will be to see if we target another centre half or right back. I think we are fine in the centre with JT, Luiz, Cahill and Ivan. At right back our first choice is clearly Ivan and I would rather not go through another season with Bosingwa as the back up. Obviously Hutch has come on to the scene but he can't be relied upon if Ivan gets injured.

Personally I would like to see us sign a right back and that is it from a defensive persective.
If we win the champions league it will help us a lot getting hazards signing along with many other players if we wanted to (hopefully Neymar) Yep I think Bertrand has been brilliant when he is needed , yet to see him make a major mistake. I think Bosingwa will be gone in the summer I dont think he is good enough maybe Van Der Wiel to replace him.
 
oh I would love to see Drogba next season but I think he is going to move on during the summer probably to a Italian club or maybe to join up with Anelka in Asia.
Would be lovely for him to be signed on for 1/2 more seasons. Don't want him to go just yet, but if he was to then he may as well go in the height of his career after 4 goals in for FA cup finals. I do hope he stays in Europe though at least!

 
Terry in starting line up that will depend on the length of his ban, as I've been assuming he is and will be banned for lengthy period

 
Terry in starting line up that will depend on the length of his ban, as I've been assuming he is and will be banned for lengthy period
I'm not sure about that. If he is found guilty in the court case then I am sure he will be (just as Cantona received both a punishment in the court and by the FA) however if the court find him not guilty I wouldn't have thought the FA can touch him.

 
If Chelsea win champions league which then means Spurs dont get Champions League footie do yous think we could snap up Modric because surely he will want to leave ??

 
Marin is a very talented player, but he's not very good at tracking back. You saw the problems that Ashley Cole had when Mata played in front of him. It'd be the same situation here, except Ashley's a year older. Hazard-Mata-Marin across the front is a very talented attacking trio but it'd be utterly woeful defensively. At least one of our starting wingers needs to be capable defensively or we're going to have problems. I'm also not sure why you'd exclude Luiz for Cahill.

If Chelsea win champions league which then means Spurs dont get Champions League footie do yous think we could snap up Modric because surely he will want to leave ??
No thanks. Modric's a wonderful player and he would have helped us out a lot this past season, but I'm not fond of ponying up the sort of fee Tottenham would demand for a player who'll turn 27 shortly after the season begins.

 
gk cech

lb cole

rd ivanovic

cb terry

cb luiz

cm martinez* (18m) b. m'vila c. sissoko

cm ramires

lm lucas* (30m) b. hazard c. hulk

rm eriksen* (20m) b. jovetic c. shurrle

amc mata

cf torres

gk turnbull

gk hilario

lb bertrand

rb santon* (8m) b. azpliucueta c. kane

cb chalobah

cb cahill

cm mikel

cm lampard

rm marin

lm kakuta

amc de bruyne

amc piazon

cf sturridge

romeu, mceachran, lukaku, loaned out to teamswhere they'l get 30+ starts preferably premier league.

give piazon and chalobah another season here, and try get them a few starts in league cup, dead european fixtures and try get them on th bench at home against easier opposition in the league.

drogba will unfortunately leave with ferreira and kalou on free transfers.

hopefully recoup some money on bosingwa (5m), essien (8m), meireles (8m), and malouda (5m).

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top