Nation's League 26/27

The Rising Sun

An Untouchable
Messages
9,158
Reaction score
8,197
Matchday 1: England v Spain

7.45pm BST, Saturday 26 September 2026

Matchday 2: Czechia v England

7.45pm BST, Tuesday 29 September 2026

Matchday 3: Croatia v England

5pm BST, Saturday 3 October 2026

Game to be played behind closed doors due to UEFA sanction

Matchday 4: England v Czechia

7.45pm BST, Tuesday 6 October 2026

Matchday 5: England v Croatia

7.45pm GMT, Thursday 12 November 2026

Matchday 6: Spain v England..

7.45pm GMT, Sunday 15 November 2026

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tuchel calls up Trent. Based on what I'm not sure. That aside, as expected.

 
So there's 3 weeks out to start the season, then not 4 weeks later there's another international break?

Every single one of those games has "score-draw" written all over it.
 
So there's 3 weeks out to start the season, then not 4 weeks later there's another international break?

Every single one of those games has "score-draw" written all over it.
Yeah another international break round the middle of November.
 
Harry beat the keeper but not the crossbar! It makes you realise the power of the kick when it comes back off it that hard!
 
I'm finding it difficult to enjoy watching England play international football.
I was planning to go all out for ballot tickets for the Euros but i had trouble watching the full 90 minutes last night.
I dont think the Nations League helps.
 
I rarely bother watching England unless it's the knockout stage of a major tournament, but I caught the second half last night. Gordon looked lively so I was surprised to see him go off. It seemed like a fairly even match, but Spain were more dangerous and our defence were gash. A bit like watching Chelsea, really. Overall, probably a respectable scoreline against the world champions and England were somewhat unlucky to lose with Kane missing his penalty... if only Cole Palmer had taken it.
 
I rarely bother watching England unless it's the knockout stage of a major tournament, but I caught the second half last night. Gordon looked lively so I was surprised to see him go off. It seemed like a fairly even match, but Spain were more dangerous and our defence were gash. A bit like watching Chelsea, really. Overall, probably a respectable scoreline against the world champions and England were somewhat unlucky to lose with Kane missing his penalty... if only Cole Palmer had taken it.
Kane missed a penalty, Spain missed two or three sitters. Should have had 4 or 5.
 
What a f**k up we made letting Lewis Hall go. Easy to argue that he is currently the best left-back in the EPL.
 
Its only the money that makes it serious.
Yes, bizzare tourney.
In this era of club basically want to control everything about player's physique, pep basically tell his player they can do whatever they want and just treat it like holiday pretty much invalidate the tourney.
 
Back
Top