Next Assignment: Man Utd @ Home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scolari is going to have to be very shrewd now, with only one substitution left its when to introduce Drogba.
He has two left - the Deco one doesn't count as a substitution.

 
Drogba coming on for Malouda - then we'll got one substitution left, if that's what you meant.

 
#I don't buy that - he has been fussy in terms of giving free kicks for very minor contact but I don't think he has been particularly leaning toward United. The penalty call was a tight one and I think he got it right. We should have had a free kick on the edge of the box for the foul on Lampard by Scholes but I don't think he would have even seen it as he would have been watching the ball which Lampard had already passed forwards.
exactly right. He has been quick with the whistle, but outside of the iffy call with Malouda, I think he has actually favored us.

We are on top of them now, and getting after them. I can see us scoring soon, i pray to god

 
If riley had done his job properly Neville would have got his second yellow then

 
I agree about Joe. Sadly he has been off more than he has been on. Not really sure who to replace him with. Kalou doesnt really have that kind of 'eye of the tiger' effect

JESUS JOE!!!

 
Kalou coming on.....prove me wrong, buddy. ANd were taking off Ballack. Wrong move in my opinion

We are starting to look flustered.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top