Cech- looked a little dodgy and his clearance kicks were suspect
Bosingwa- great player, great going forward and defending
Terry- Poor game, looked a bit lost at times
Alex- great back up, loved the commitment
Ashley- Another great performance
Mikel- I said that he and Kalou would have break out seasons, and he just gets better
Lampard- set pieces back to being poor, some good runs and visionary passes that just never came off, average to slightly above
Ballack- IN at the last minute, but still showed some great commitment
Cole- Very poor, should have given us an early lead, and then should have got one later
Malouda- I like him, but poor game. I really think he's not a winger, but his crosses and runs into the box were decent
Anelka- terrible, but looked good once Drogba came on. However, some of the shots he took, and the sitter he missed!!!
Drogba- Freed up Anelka, but still looks like he doesn't want to be here
Kalou- Said he'd ahve a break out year, and I don't understand why he's still on the bench most the time. He should be used ahead of Malouda. Took his header really well, and always looks like he is up for playing.
Summation, we should have won, but final balls and attacking options were sub par
Scott