Next generation consoles

You have a choice of camera view you want.

You can even customise it so that only driving is in first person while free roam is 3rd or vice versa.

It's actually shaping up to be a cracking release on next gen.
AND the power bar on the controller will flash red and blue when you're being chased by the cops. The police radio chatter will come through the speaker on the controller too, as will phone calls! You can also use the touch pad to swipe left and right to change the radio stations!

 
When its broken down like that I don't mind it haha, doesnt seem as much then. Has to be interest free though.
Yeah just set up a DD to take £33 odd every month and I didn't notice a dent in my fianances like unlike if you took it out all at once.

 
I'd definitely go for it on interest free finance.
or get it on credit card, transfer the balance to a 0% card and pay that off. My mates just done exactly that
 
Best day ever. I got an email from xbox saying I have a free gift as someone who bought the console in year one. ITS ONLY A BLOODY AMAZING SUPER DOOPER PERSONALISED POSTER.

That I download and print of myself.

WOW.

 
Best day ever. I got an email from xbox saying I have a free gift as someone who bought the console in year one. ITS ONLY A BLOODY AMAZING SUPER DOOPER PERSONALISED POSTER.

That I download and print of myself.

WOW.
LOL

 
Apparently Asda are doing an XBone bundle as part of their "Black Friday" thing (except it's on Saturday and not Friday). Stock is likely to be limited and the whole thing is a blatant ploy to get people into the store, but it might still be of interest to some.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Best day ever. I got an email from xbox saying I have a free gift as someone who bought the console in year one. ITS ONLY A BLOODY AMAZING SUPER DOOPER PERSONALISED POSTER.

That I download and print of myself.

WOW.
Wow! They are too kind

 
I think it's almost time for me to go Next Gen.

Not quite, but we're nearly there.

 
My wife brought me one for my birthday last month, currently immersed in Arkham Knight :)

 
Back
Top