Ozil signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

PraetorianGuard

First Team Squad
Messages
1,602
Reaction score
154
Not a rumor, but I think Chelsea should go after this guy. He would be a nice addition I think. Maybe go for Elias of the Netherlands as well.

 
No, no, no! We don't need them! Ozil in Chelsea?? He won't play well...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
No, no, no! We don't need them! Ozil in Chelsea?? He won't play well...
What? why not. He was superb for Germany the other night, he would be an extremely good signing for us in my opinion.

 
No, no, no! We don't need them! Ozil in Chelsea?? He won't play well...
Guess you didn't see the Germany match last night did you? or in the fact U21's final against England. /face palm

 
What? why not. He was superb for Germany the other night, he would be an extremely good signing for us in my opinion.
Gotta say I watched the game and although its hard to judge players against a 10 man Australia (or 11 for that matter) I think he was superb and hardly put a foot wrong, rightly MOM from even the pundits and a player to keep an eye on through the tournament.

 
I only watched the first half, but he did look a superb player of what I saw. But guaranteed he'll have everyone sniffing around him when the tournament is over.

 
I understand Ozil is in the last year of his contract with Werder Bremen and is refusing to re-sign until after the World Cup. No doubt he's got talent and a real understanding of the game for such a young player. He put on an excellent performance against Australia. However, I have not seen enough of his games and doubt Ancelotti will sign him.

 
We have better players than him. He wouldn't play well next to players like Malouda, Lampard, Essien.

 
I say we raid Germany and sign Ozil, Kroos and Marin. City already got Boateng otherwise I'd like us to get him as well.

We should call Ballack and ask him to put in a good word for us with the youngsters :)

 
We have better players than him. He wouldn't play well next to players like Malouda, Lampard, Essien.
Again, i have no idea where you came up with that opinion. Of course he could play well next to them players.

 
Signing a player on the back of him having a good tournament is always a risk.

Deciding to sign a player because he had a good match in the first game of a tournament against a pub team is madness.

We might as well whack in a 20 million bid for that south African who scored in the first game. And the Nigerian keeper.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Signing a player on the back of him having a good tournament is always a risk.

Deciding to sign a player because he had a good match in the first game of a tournament against a pub team is madness.

We might as well whack in a 20 million bid for that south African who scored in the first game. And the Nigerian keeper.
Not just about that match though, any time ive seen him play hes been very impressive. The fact the Germans are happy allowing him to be their main playmaker speaks massively about him.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top