I just did: Paul Canoville: Black and BlueI listened to it and really enjoyed it.Had no idea that he was hooked on Crack-Cocaine!
Probably will go out and buy the book now.
Too right. Those two are about as funny as a toothache.As far as I am concerned Hawksbee and Jacobs (clowns) should pack their bags and head for the circus.Danny Kelly SHOULD be here to stay.
Yes you did.Did I read somewhere he fathered 8 kids or something ?Busy boy after football
This morning, just after 8am, Brazil referred to "tonight's Everton-Chelski game". No bias there, then.So did anyone else listen to it? 'To be fair to TalkSport (and me) the Alan Brazil breakfast show isn't too bad, neither is the 1-3pm spot, especially now that those two clowns are off are. It's from 4pm that all the Scouse-loving, Chelsea- hating garbage begins.
I admit I missed that one. Ok, usually I find Brazil to be more reasoned/less biased, and the morning shift generally less rabid than their evening counterparts. Anyone who was unfortunate enough to have caught Adrian Durham earlier, licking the arse of all things Scouse, will no exactly what I mean.This morning, just after 8am, Brazil referred to "tonight's Everton-Chelski game". No bias there, then.So did anyone else listen to it? 'To be fair to TalkSport (and me) the Alan Brazil breakfast show isn't too bad, neither is the 1-3pm spot, especially now that those two clowns are off are. It's from 4pm that all the Scouse-loving, Chelsea- hating garbage begins.
To be fair, Brazil is usually so pissed he doesn't what he's saying.This morning, just after 8am, Brazil referred to "tonight's Everton-Chelski game". No bias there, then.So did anyone else listen to it? 'To be fair to TalkSport (and me) the Alan Brazil breakfast show isn't too bad, neither is the 1-3pm spot, especially now that those two clowns are off are. It's from 4pm that all the Scouse-loving, Chelsea- hating garbage begins.
When he turns up for work that is....To be fair, Brazil is usually so pissed he doesn't what he's saying.This morning, just after 8am, Brazil referred to "tonight's Everton-Chelski game". No bias there, then.So did anyone else listen to it? 'To be fair to TalkSport (and me) the Alan Brazil breakfast show isn't too bad, neither is the 1-3pm spot, especially now that those two clowns are off are. It's from 4pm that all the Scouse-loving, Chelsea- hating garbage begins.