munichblue
Youth Team
- Messages
- 206
- Reaction score
- 0
Great bloke, all the best for him!
Being Portuguese.Anybody notice he never aged - what's his secret sitting on the bench ?
Source?Apparently Paulo is statistically the best tackler (in terms of % of tackles won) since the inception of the Premier League. God I miss him...
Some stats on Nemanja Vidic following the announcement he will leave Manchester United at the end of the season.
- United win 72% of their league games when Vidic starts compared to 65% when he is not in the team.
- Only four players have won more headers than the Serb since he entered the league. Vidic with 662, trails Sylvain Distin (707), Kenwyne Jones (853), Kevin Davies (853), Peter Crouch (1296).
- Since moving to United in 2006, Vidic has completed 72% of his tackles. A shared league high with former Chelsea defender Paulo Ferreira.
Maybe because our managers then preferred attacking full backs and ferreira wasn't attacking? Still a great defender though I really miss him!!I actually don't understand why Paulo Ferreira never played more games for us. Personally i rated him better than Bosingwa and Belletti.
I loved Belletti even though he couldn't defend to save his life,seeing him try to defend was hilarious but he was pretty good going forward.He was just entertaining to watch and scored some quality goals.And he scored the winning goal against Arsenal in the CL final for Barca.I actually don't understand why Paulo Ferreira never played more games for us. Personally i rated him better than Bosingwa and Belletti.