brian.basford
New Signing
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
I am a Portsmouth fan and just registered to say thanks for the Game on Saturday.
You won , but we all say "we did not lose".
Every one I have spoken to have 100% respect for your supporters and we all had some good banter.
ANy why all the Celeray ,did you think we Grocers
And yes I was the lone idiot on the Tube amongest 200 of you and was got to sing.
Fair Play - and the best for you lot.
Play up Pmpey
You won , but we all say "we did not lose".
Every one I have spoken to have 100% respect for your supporters and we all had some good banter.
ANy why all the Celeray ,did you think we Grocers
And yes I was the lone idiot on the Tube amongest 200 of you and was got to sing.
Fair Play - and the best for you lot.
Play up Pmpey