Rangers pre season game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

First Team Regular
Messages
7,779
Reaction score
285
Chelsea will play Rangers in a pre-season friendly at Ibrox on 6 August, KO 3pm.

 
At last a bit of good news on the Chelsea front, will be there.

 
At last a bit of good news on the Chelsea front, will be there.
I'll try for it too. What a great day that was in 07 - such a shame we cant get to see Gers down at SB though - maybe one day...

chelseagers.jpg


 
I may be back in Scotland at this time, unfortunately I will be up on Mull so will not be able to just pop down for this one. Shame as the last one looked brilliant

 
Don't have a direct flight to glasgow any more maybe i can go via london or Edinburgh have to see would love to do rangers again great fun last time

 
Don't have a direct flight to glasgow any more maybe i can go via london or Edinburgh have to see would love to do rangers again great fun last time
Trains run every 15 minutes from Edinburgh to Glasgow.

 
anyone who didn't understand the blue brothers link needn't bother attending this one then...set up for a reason

 
Wrong topics ... Ahwell f**k it.

Anyones new memberships arrived yet. Will you need one to get tickets for this game

Cheers

 
Good God I've just been checking the airfares from ATL to Glasgow it's ridiculous but then again I'm sure we could bunk in casa Salvin. It's freakin cheaper to fly to Hong Kong than Scotland.

 
Good God I've just been checking the airfares from ATL to Glasgow it's ridiculous but then again I'm sure we could bunk in casa Salvin. It's freakin cheaper to fly to Hong Kong than Scotland.
Tell me about it! Brother is having a baby (not him, but you get the point) and my wife and I are flying back in August...not cheap

Scott, if you can, see about getting to Newark. Direct flights with continental to Glasgow are usually not too pricey

 
Thanks that saves about $200 but it's still about $1,100 per person via Newark. The airlines are freaking insane.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top