Boyne . I think that’s the legendary Rangers forward Bob McPhail of the great Rangers 1920s and 1930s sides sitting to the immediate left.
Great picture. Early 1990s. I’m very probably in this picture somewhere.The Enclosure at Ibrox.View attachment 43025
@erskblue I think you're right. It does look Mr McPhail. A Rangers great.Boyne . I think that’s the legendary Rangers forward Bob McPhail of the great Rangers 1920s and 1930s sides sitting to the immediate left.
Mr McPhail is the older man wearing the dark suit and glasses, at the white section partition.
Prev
Boyne.Great picture. This is immediately prior to or at the time of the 1938 Empire Exhibition.I admit to being biased but in my opinion the Main Stand at Ibrox is the finest stand in a football ground. Yes, there have been a number of changes over the years but it, especially the external view, is awe inspiring..
View attachment 43062
Good shout.From 1989. Two great players. It's a shame that it didn't work out for Derek Ferguson during his time at Rangers. A very talented player.View attachment 43067