Remaining PL games

Forget about a point at Anfield three days after a tough 90 or 120 minute game. But hopefully the players prove me wrong.

 
Liverpool will not want to lose on the day they receive the trophy. That will make the game extra difficult. That being said it will also make it even more enjoyable if we do manage to win ?

 
Nope, with their superior firepower I think Spurs will beat Leicester. And you never know, maybe West ham will do United to. Lol
We need to beat Liverpool just to avoid the humiliation of having to rely on Spuds & Spam getting results!

 
We always win when we least expect us to  :drinks: It would help if Mourinho makes a quick switch to Liverpool 

22584334-7820983-image-a-47_1577093302171.jpg

 
  • Like
Reactions: RMH
We need to beat Liverpool just to avoid the humiliation of having to rely on Spuds & Spam getting results!
We go into the FA Cup game knowing the Spuds result against Leicester.

 
Forget about a point at Anfield three days after a tough 90 or 120 minute game. But hopefully the players prove me wrong.
If our players play it as an elimination game we have a chance. Treat every remaining game like a final and we might win. This is no different from playing a tough league and CL at the same time.

 
If our players play it as an elimination game we have a chance. Treat every remaining game like a final and we might win. This is no different from playing a tough league and CL at the same time.
The trouble is Norwich was a huge game and we weren’t great. I’ll stay positive though, we usually play better against good sides.

 
Today can be crucial to our chances. If Tottenham beat Leicester we are a step closer. They would only have one game left and that is against ManU. I think we can do it all by ourselves but would love a bit of help. 

 
I wonder how much the Leicester game impacts how Frank will use players today. If Leicester wins does he go more conservative and rest guys knowing we have 3 games in 8 days and we need points, if they lose is he more willing to go all in on the FA Cup knowing that he could maybe rest guys for Liverpool?

 
I wonder how much the Leicester game impacts how Frank will use players today. If Leicester wins does he go more conservative and rest guys knowing we have 3 games in 8 days and we need points, if they lose is he more willing to go all in on the FA Cup knowing that he could maybe rest guys for Liverpool?
Our team sheet will be entered just after halftime of the Leicester-Tottenham game, so unless that one is out of hand, I don’t think it will impact his selection.

Either way, I’d get Pulisic a rest today.

 
Our team sheet will be entered just after halftime of the Leicester-Tottenham game, so unless that one is out of hand, I don’t think it will impact his selection.

Either way, I’d get Pulisic a rest today.
Yes, but he could pull guys like Pulisic early if he knows he needs him ready for PL games next week instead of playing a full 90, maybe 45?

 
Forget about a point at Anfield three days after a tough 90 or 120 minute game. But hopefully the players prove me wrong.
We done very well Vs them in Istanbul there days after the United game earlier in the season.

 
FA Cup Semi is not the time to rest anyone. Should be our strongest 11, without a doubt. And, as uncomfortable as it is, we all need to hope Jose brings out a masterclass and Spurs thump leicester... A 5-0 win should dent their confidence nicely ahead of their final game!

 
Can I be the first to say, it feels very uncomfortable watching this Leicester/Tottenham game and rooting for Tottenham... I feel dirty. Up 1-nil though, so good start!

 
Can I be the first to say, it feels very uncomfortable watching this Leicester/Tottenham game and rooting for Tottenham... I feel dirty. Up 1-nil though, so good start!
I feel the same way, but I'm tolerating it for 90 minutes and not a second longer.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tottenham 3-0 up now. If United somehow drop points against West Ham, then we can be in good shape even with a loss to Liverpool. I like us to get at least a point at Anfield though.

 
Wow 3-0 .. Harry Kane on fire.. his finishing my lord.. why he has stuck for the spurs for so long no clue.. should be playing for one of the Manchester clubs or Madrid/ PSG/ Juve

 
This is a huge result for our CL chances. Hell we have enough points right now if Man U beats Leicester on the final day. I say go for the FA Cup today now, rest at Anfield, and then next Sunday go all in.

 
Back
Top