sweet waffle
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,510
- Reaction score
- 1
Rafael BenÃtez tells Ryan Babel's agent he is free to leave Liverpool
Would he be a worthwhile signing (depending on the fee)? I think he would, I know he's got a tendency to run down blind alleys (just like Kalou), but I think he's got a lot of potential (still only 22) and we know he's got a hell of a shot on him, also I'm guessing that he would like to prove BenÃtez wrong. Obviously there's the argument that if he wasn't good enough for Liverpool then he certainly isn't good enough for Chelsea, but I reckon he could come on leaps and bounds under the right coaching and could go on to be quite a player.
Would he be a worthwhile signing (depending on the fee)? I think he would, I know he's got a tendency to run down blind alleys (just like Kalou), but I think he's got a lot of potential (still only 22) and we know he's got a hell of a shot on him, also I'm guessing that he would like to prove BenÃtez wrong. Obviously there's the argument that if he wasn't good enough for Liverpool then he certainly isn't good enough for Chelsea, but I reckon he could come on leaps and bounds under the right coaching and could go on to be quite a player.
Last edited by a moderator: