Schurrle not? 25mil to Atlético

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen it on SSN too. Really hope we keep him. Young and improving, offers us something different and I'm hoping will be more involved this year. Seems a good guy as well.

 
Of all the players we have on the right, Schurrle is the last we should be selling. I'd sooner lose Willian tbh.

 
I really can't see this happening and really hope it doesn't. It would be a stupid move - he's a great fit for us, offers something different, and didn't moan at all when he didn't make the matchday squad for a couple of months last season.

I definitely prefer him to Willian on the right wing. Don't think this will happen but hope it doesn't even more so. One of my favourite players.

 
Truth in the eyes of the media is fiction to knowledgeable people.

 
Of all the players we have on the right, Schurrle is the last we should be selling. I'd sooner lose Willian tbh.
Me Too.

Willian is probably more a "Mourinho type" player in that he runs and runs and does a lot defensively (but lacks a fair bit in end product).

I wasn't convinced with Schurrle to start with but the more I see of him the more I like and I can only see him improving. It would be insane to let him go when we have others who offer much less. Hopefully it's all bo**ocks anyway.

 
Already at a profit for our summer dealings, why would we sell Andre to be further in profit. Unless we need to sell someone to sign a more expensive player.

 
Me Too.

Willian is probably more a "Mourinho type" player in that he runs and runs and does a lot defensively (but lacks a fair bit in end product).

I wasn't convinced with Schurrle to start with but the more I see of him the more I like and I can only see him improving. It would be insane to let him go when we have others who offer much less. Hopefully it's all bo**ocks anyway.
Same, I like schurrle now and after the World Cup I think It would be stupid to let him go but he put on Instagram "finally back #london" that's the one thing we have over other clubs were in the champions league and players want to live in London. So I hope he stays otherwise I won't be happy if we get rid of schurrle considering we've already got rid of lukaku who had bags of potential.

 
Would be utter stupidity.

He is improving and scores goals...Willian might work hard but his end product is dire.

We would need to buy again if we did sell and bar Reus it would be pointless.

 
One thing is for DAMN sure.. If he does go, it won't be for 25 million. f**king cuckoo land

 
If he did go, i'd want us to go after Di Maria to replace him. 

 
I'd be happy with Reus/Di Maria for Schurrle... but if any potential transfer is about shedding a foreigner to comply with HG regulations, fear we'll be stuck with Victor Moses.

 
Rumour originated from Marca.

Say no more.
I take it they chat rubbish?

Also if Sky Sports are reporting it, there is almost certainly something about it that's true, probably that Atletico are just interested and preparing a bid.

I really, really hope we keep him.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top