Sergi Reguilon

Arsenal also in the race but IMO they have no chance of signing him. Surely he would prefer to stay in Sevilla over going to Arsenal...

 
I thought the same about Aubameyang when he swapped Dortmund for Arsenal.
Good observation, many similarities in case it happens. Dortmund and Sevilla in CL but Arsenal not, Arsenal manager at the time Wenger that speaks French just like Aubameyang and now Arteta that is Spanish just like Sergio...Seems like we have no choice but to spend 65m on Chilwell then lol

 
Arsenal also in the race but IMO they have no chance of signing him. Surely he would prefer to stay in Sevilla over going to Arsenal...
I'm not so sure, Arteta has a decent reputation, already won a trophy as manager, plus he's Spanish, which makes the communication easy for a Spanish player ... and Arsenal pay quite well LOL (assuming the wages budget hasn't all gone on Aubameyang and Willian !)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not so sure, Arteta has a decent reputation, already won a trophy as manager, plus he's Spanish, which makes the communication easy for a Spanish player ... and Arsenal pay quite well LOL (assuming the wags budget hasn't all gone on Aubameyang and Willian !)
Yea you're right.

Pretty annoying though, Arsenal just keeps lurking around the corner offering anyone that looks flashy a contract, feels like Wenger never left, you a kid that's an exotic prospect from a nice school, sign here!

 
I'm not so sure, Arteta has a decent reputation, already won a trophy as manager, plus he's Spanish, which makes the communication easy for a Spanish player ... and Arsenal pay quite well LOL (assuming the wags budget hasn't all gone on Aubameyang and Willian !)
Arsenal pay quite well if you are not one of the club workers that have been sacked because of lack of funds...

 
If this guy is as good as Alphonso Davies and we get him we’d be doing well. Davies so owned that left touch line 

 
I don't think he is near Davies, but I don't think that there are many LB close to Davies at the moment.

 
Sevilla are playing MU tonight in the EL semifinal, we'll see how well he does.

 
He is some attacking threat. 
Can't watch any more of it though. Fking cheating Seville players rolling around on the floor constantly. Absolutely detest this constant cheating all the time. I just completely lose interest when it's full of this sh!t diving and faking injury

 
Can't watch any more of it though. Fking cheating Seville players rolling around on the floor constantly. Absolutely detest this constant cheating all the time. I just completely lose interest when it's full of this sh!t diving and faking injury
Embarrassing isn't it, the worst was by that Williams though the cheating little c**t 

 
Looks a serious threat going forward. He hasn’t had a mass of defending to do so far and does look a little weak. That said he’s a better option than Chilwell IMO. Best player on the pitch tonight. 

 
Back
Top