Sergi Reguilon

Embarrassing isn't it, the worst was by that Williams though the cheating little c**t 
Fck knows what he thought got him in the head. Even his teammates walking around him whilst he was laying on the floor clutching his head. Tw@t. I had the answer for this year's ago. Fine the managers when their players cheat. It'll stop then when their managers are getting hit in the pocket. The managers must either be promoting it or condoning it. If you need to Fking cheat that much for a tin medal then go and buy yourself one

 
He is electric. Definitely the fastest LB around with Davies.

 
He's a good talent and he made a great assist, clearly he's taking some unnecessary risks and over-commits sometimes but his team has beaten Wolves and ManU to get to the Europa League final so maybe that's a sign that he can brush off mid table teams?  :Troll_Face:

 
He's a good talent and he made a great assist, clearly he's taking some unnecessary risks and over-commits sometimes but his team has beaten Wolves and ManU to get to the Europa League final so maybe that's a sign that he can brush off mid table teams?  :Troll_Face:
Don't forget Roma before those two games, where he scored the opening goal by himself.

 
He's a good talent and he made a great assist, clearly he's taking some unnecessary risks and over-commits sometimes but his team has beaten Wolves and ManU to get to the Europa League final so maybe that's a sign that he can brush off mid table teams? 
default_Troll_Face.png
Nice.

Looked decent tonight. Like said before seems a bit small and light weight in stature for premier league.
 
I've heard a lot being made about the standard in the PL and certain European players being discarded or questioned based upon the Premier League's physicality and intensity but I think over the last few years the standard in the PL has dropped significantly. 

Man City and Liverpool have been putting up silly point tallys and the overall quality has just dropped, I think even the Championship is catching up to the PL in terms of quality. Sheffield United have come up and done well, Leicester and Wolves are other examples but more importantly we've had 4 players take the step up from the Championship and helped us secure top 4.

I think the players who usually fail from Europe are the ones who are mentally fragile and lose confidence after any physical altercation, Morata is someone who comes to mind immediately. After watching the Sevilla LB he reminds me a little of Azpi in terms of his fighter mentality and his willingness to get up and down, I've been pleasantly surprised and think he will be a success in the PL. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Despite over a decade of evidence to the contrary from the modern Prem, and the success of players such as Mata, Silva, Kante, Salah, Aguero etc the number one concern on any EPL forum is whether a player is "big enough" to compete!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fck knows what he thought got him in the head. Even his teammates walking around him whilst he was laying on the floor clutching his head. Tw@t. I had the answer for this year's ago. Fine the managers when their players cheat. It'll stop then when their managers are getting hit in the pocket. The managers must either be promoting it or condoning it. If you need to Fking cheat that much for a tin medal then go and buy yourself one
Was there not a proposal for retrospective diving / cheating to be dealt with? This diving and rolling around to me is the biggest turn off in football. Video replays if proven, banned for X amount of time would soon stop it.

I've been in the pub watching a game of football, followed by a game of Rugby and it is really embarrassing.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
2 mins in cheating f*cker. Don't want these cheating tossers in our club. No thanks

 
2 mins in cheating f*cker. Don't want these cheating tossers in our club. No thanks
At least if he does sign he will be OUR cheating f**ker ... LOL

I'm not expecting it though. I think we've just used him to get the Chilwell price down ... unless our plan is to sign the pair of them and sell both Alonso and Emerson !

 
Is he playing fullback tonight? At least on attack he us playing inside , well inside from the left attacker Campos. I think he’s good on what I can see. Already won a couple of defensive headers, great pace. 

 
He has been great in defence, using his pace to not let anyone past him. From the 4 matches I've seen of Reguilon he has been far better then what I've seen of Chilwell.

 
I'm not sure why would Zidane want to sell him so easy, he's a great player.

 
I'm not sure why would Zidane want to sell him so easy, he's a great player.
They have Mendy and Marcelo as left backs. Reguilon is as good as both of them, I would have got rid of Marcelo instead if I was Zidane. The strange part is that they are willing to sell him for as low as 20mil.

 
They have Mendy and Marcelo as left backs. Reguilon is as good as both of them, I would have got rid of Marcelo instead if I was Zidane. The strange part is that they are willing to sell him for as low as 20mil.
Before he was loaned to Sevilla, Reguilon was actually playing instead of Marcelo a bit...

This evaluation that Reguilon is simply not needed and that he can be sold for such a small amount is really strange, it's possible that Marcelo has 1 more year of top football in him and then Real Madrid will need to spend more money than what they will get for selling Reguilon.

 
He was absolutely sensational in that final. What a full back he is. So full of energy with great pace and always looking to whip in a delivery. He is like a Spanish clone of Andy Robertson. His recovery pace against Martinez (who is also quick) was outrageous. 
 

I cannot believe we want to buy Chilwell for 3 times the amount of this guy. I really hope Lampard watched the game last night and changed his mind. 

 
Could see Liecester buying him and keep 30M+ as spare change if we do the Chilwell deal. However, if Chiwell is what Lampard wants and the board is backing him on that call, none of us are more qualified to argue. Reguilon is hell of a player through.

 
Back
Top