Server Move - Aug 2019

I wouldn't load several times during the match today for periods, and several others mentioned it as well. I've only had problems with it today.

 
I'm on a standard laptop and find on match days, either I watch a stream or blog on this. Try both and things hang.

 
@Mod Stark Has anything changed on the server today? I'm getting the 'you must remove adblock to view the site' thing, even though everything is set to not run on this domain. Even having these things installed on my browser seems to not let me into the site.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, no, only a few placements have changed.

Didn't you have that issue before and it was the add-on that needed refreshing?

 
hmm, no, only a few placements have changed.

Didn't you have that issue before and it was the add-on that needed refreshing?
I had similar problems to Zeta regarding the ad block and I'm getting infolinks that I never had until yesterday and my profile page is unreadable.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't remember what the problem was last time. It seems to be Ghostery that the site now won't let be installed. Even with blocking off for this site, i have to disable the plugin completely to get through, which is a bit annoying, but i guess i'll just have to disable it. ????

 
So its covering the full page? Is that on android?

 
It seems its only your profile @bluehaze for some reason, or at least the few I've checked are fine.

I'll look into it. That looks a mess.

 
Not much has really changed for years, other than that pop up thing last year which got taken off asap.

 
Not much has really changed for years, other than that pop up thing last year which got taken off asap.
It’s the one across the top of the page that pisses me off the most on my iphone because it covers my notifications but it’s a necessary evil. A minor inconvenience that really has no effect on my life what so ever  :laugh2:

 
Back
Top