SPECTRE

It got to number 1? Its rubbish, he simply hasn't got the voice for a James Bond song. Unfortunately he was following on from Adele and the amazing Skyfall so in comparison it was always going to be worse... I just didn’t expect it on this level. I'm also going to be sexist and say the whole franchise suits a female singer, it just doesn't feel the same having a man sing it.

On a seperate note I wonder who the next James Bond will be, isn't this Daniel Craig's last one?

 
I think DC's contracted to do one more after this.  He's said he wants to move on after that.

 
I think DC's contracted to do one more after this.  He's said he wants to move on after that.
Indeed. He got paid £10m for Skyfall, he is getting £15m for Spectre and £15m for his final one, which will be released in 2018 in all likelihood. He said that if he did carry on after that, it would only be for the money!

He's been a great Bond though, he's really thrown himself into the role and given his all.

 
I saw the new James Bond trailer at the cinema yesterday. At least I think it was the trailer, it might have been a mobile phone advert. It's hard to tell with Bond these days.

 
I'd ask for a decent health and accident insurance as well.
Why bother. 

You Only Live Twice

you-only-live-twice-2-o.gif


 
Looks pretty average from the trailers, To be fair for it to be better than Skyfall is a big ask.

Tom Hardy seems to be the favourite for next Bond after DC.

 
Looks pretty average from the trailers, To be fair for it to be better than Skyfall is a big ask.

Tom Hardy seems to be the favourite for next Bond after DC.
You mean Bane is the favourite for the next Bond?

bane-tom-hardy-ben-affleck.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Hardy seems to be the favourite for next Bond after DC.
They're doing more Mad Max movies and you'd think Tom Hardy will be involved. Would he want to or even be able to commit to two franchises at the same time?

 
Looks pretty average from the trailers, To be fair for it to be better than Skyfall is a big ask.

Tom Hardy seems to be the favourite for next Bond after DC.
I had to google this Tom Hardy. I got used to Daniel Craig, but I don't think I can get used to him.

 
Im still with Lazenby, but would love non white Bond, or even a lady Bond.

 
I do agree James Bond should continue being white, male and British... why go all PC and change a character? A female Thor is a bit rubbish too.

 
It's not even about being PC, it just isn't Bond.

The character has existed for over 60 years and is as popular as ever, I just see no logic to changing character for a reason no better than "just because". 

 
You don't think one of the reasons there's talk (if only a little) of changing toe character in some form isn’t a little bit down to political correctness then?

 
Maybe it is, I don't know. 

But what exactly is politically correct about tearing up 60 years of character history? 

 
Back
Top