SPECTRE

Daniel Craig's body double's prosthetics make him look like Marv from Sin City!

2716E6B500000578-3016616-image-m-11_1427617842324.jpg


 
New footage from SPECTRE released in this TV spot:



Love the new way Craig delivers "the line" ! 

 
Great trailer. I hope it wasn't too revealing as it seemed to contain a lot of (what I imagine to be) key moments.

 
I don't need to worry about that - I'll have forgotten it all by November!

 
New poster released for upcoming Bond movie, Spectre:

spectre-poster2-whitetux-720x1066.jpg


A brilliant mix of Live and Let Die and Goldfinger. LOVE IT. In 4 days time the artist singing the title song will be revealed. Adele? Radiohead? Phil Collins? Ellie Goulding? I'm on tenterhooks!

 
In 4 days time the artist singing the title song will be revealed. Adele? Radiohead? Phil Collins? Ellie Goulding?
I'd be surprised if it's Adele. But if it is, hopefully it's better than Skyfall's theme song, because that was a bit too "Bond theme by numbers" for me.

 
I'd be surprised if it's Adele. But if it is, hopefully it's better than Skyfall's theme song, because that was a bit too "Bond theme by numbers" for me.
That's what people wanted though, after the awful "Another Way to Die" by Jack White and Alicia Keys. Adele's song was a good old fashioned Bond Ballad, Bassey-esque. And an Oscar winner too, don't forget!

 
Think they should get Dizzy Rascal to do the theme song personally. 

 
IM JAMES BOND BLUD YA FEEL ME, DOUBLE 0H SEVEN COMING STRAIGHT FROM DA UNDAGROUND

DUh DOh duh duuuuuh, do duh duhhhhhhhhhhhh

 
That's what people wanted though, after the awful "Another Way to Die" by Jack White and Alicia Keys. Adele's song was a good old fashioned Bond Ballad, Bassey-esque. And an Oscar winner too, don't forget!
I agree that in terms of style it was a very traditional Bond ballad, but it just wasn't anywhere near the quality of the classics. It's not even on par with Goldeneye. Basically it has all the elements of a traditional Bond theme, but I'd go as far as calling it a pastiche. Nothing wrong with a nod to the classics, but this one was just very bland and forgettable. When I first heard it, I remember waiting for the chorus and my first reaction was: "huh, that's it?". Maybe it's the production which makes it sound a bit flat. It has the right ingredients, but it just never "soars" like you'd expect it to. Sure, it won an Oscar, but just look at the competition. It won pretty much by default. The quality of original songs nominated for Oscars just hasn't been very high lately.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it sounded like a pub singer in the east end. Depending on the film something upbeat might be good.

 
A brilliant mix of Live and Let Die and Goldfinger. LOVE IT. In 4 days time the artist singing the title song will be revealed. Adele? Radiohead? Phil Collins? Ellie Goulding? I'm on tenterhooks!
WHAM reunite for one last song. That would be the dream wouldn't it?

 
Its gotta be sclub7, surely.

 
Motörhead. Lemmy can make even James Bond more badass.
If they went all rock 'n' roll, my vote would go to these guys:



:happy001:

I've always thought it sounds like a deranged Bond anthem.

 
Back
Top