RichardCFC
19.05
- Messages
- 4,480
- Reaction score
- 814
Trailers have so many spoilers in them these days too. The only trailer that has got me really excited for a film in the last couple of years is the latest Force Awakens trailer.
That's true. They tend to show most of the key moments in a film. Comedy trailers tend to show too many of a film's best jokes.Trailers have so many spoilers in them these days too. The only trailer that has got me really excited for a film in the last couple of years is the latest Force Awakens trailer.
I've no idea who he is but I can tell from the name that he's the sort of guy that Bond fans would be very satisfied with.I think Rupert Penry Jones might be a good Bond. He'd need to adopt a more assertive persona to be Bond, of course.
That sums up what I thought a lot better than how I put it. It just felt like they didn't try anything new, they just took plot lines, even scenes, from previous Bonds and put them together.I've heard it's a "Bond by numbers" sort of mish mash which tries to play it safe and cram in as many "Bond type elements" (familiar from previous movies) into it as possible without even attempting to break any new ground.
It has near naked Daniel Craig in it, then?I think that's harsh. I liked it.
if he was naked, then he is hella small - sorta like Chow'sIt has near naked Daniel Craig in it, then?