SPOILERS - Game of Thrones

Embarrassing isnt it...

"STOP LIKING THINGS ABOUT MY TV PROGRAMME THAT I DONT LIKE....."

Pathetic.
I don't think you realise you're like one of the most aggressive people on this forum, but have the gall to say I'm overreacting and being a prick ffs, at least with Yorkley he was a nice bloke and you could have banter with him, you're just miserable and dislike anyone who has a different opinion to you. 

Yeah maybe I was a sarcastic prick in this thread, well guilty of that, but at least I can actually have a laugh about it later and not moan whenever I see something I don't like. 

 
2 hours ago, robdog said:

Here is a video for all you people that are pissed about the last episode


I now know what it was like for my wifey to have to sit beside me while watching that episode hahaha 

"THE CALVARY CHARGING A FULL FRONTAL IN THE DARK?!?! REALLY? REALLLLLY? AND WTF ARE THE TREBUCHETS IN FRONT OF THE DEFENSES!!??!?!!?!?! WHERES THE f**kING DRAGONS!!?!?!? YOU CALL THAT A FREAKING FIRE MOAT?!!??!?!?!?!? I THOUGH HODOR WAS DEAD SO HOW DID HE END UP PLANNING THE f**kING BATTLE?!?!?!?!?!" 

Yes, I did need to capitalize it all to truly capture the essence ....

Thoroughly enjoyable spectacle to watch, but thoroughly frustrating from a tactical/strategic perspective

 
I now know what it was like for my wifey to have to sit beside me while watching that episode hahaha 

"THE CALVARY CHARGING A FULL FRONTAL IN THE DARK?!?! REALLY? REALLLLLY? AND WTF ARE THE TREBUCHETS IN FRONT OF THE DEFENSES!!??!?!!?!?! WHERES THE f**kING DRAGONS!!?!?!? YOU CALL THAT A FREAKING FIRE MOAT?!!??!?!?!?!? I THOUGH HODOR WAS DEAD SO HOW DID HE END UP PLANNING THE f**kING BATTLE?!?!?!?!?!" 

Yes, I did need to capitalize it all to truly capture the essence ....

Thoroughly enjoyable spectacle to watch, but thoroughly frustrating from a tactical/strategic perspective
You ever play Total War games? I think anyone who has will feel sooooo frustrated. 

But tbf it's happened before, I remember getting angry at Stannis for taking cavalry into the woods in season 4, but then again he did have the numbers to take that risk so it's at least feasible. My mate is fuming at me saying I'm a miserable bastard for not liking the episode, we've both been watching it together since it first aired, I can't help it. 

It's why I can't get into super hero films they just frustrate me, but on the other hand you know what you're getting with those films, they're supposed to be like that, with GOT the tables have turned, remember when Khal Drogo died from an infected wound? 

 
I’m guessing now is a bad time to admit I’m super excited for John Wick 3 later this month.
Me too, I loved the first 2, though the second was almost exactly the same as the first but with different names ha ha.. 

 
I don't think you realise you're like one of the most aggressive people on this forum, but have the gall to say I'm overreacting and being a prick ffs, at least with Yorkley he was a nice bloke and you could have banter with him, you're just miserable and dislike anyone who has a different opinion to you. 

Yeah maybe I was a sarcastic prick in this thread, well guilty of that, but at least I can actually have a laugh about it later and not moan whenever I see something I don't like. 
Youre the one who brought it back up you muppet. 

"aNyOnE? wHo SaYs ?PlOt ArMoUr Is A tOoL " 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
He killed a man with a pencil! a f**king pencil!

 
f**k yeah. I'm going to be counting every bullet til he reloads to account for any inconsistencies in clip sizes
And of course be angry if the dog doesn't die, obviously. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40400000/A-f**kin-Pencil-John-Wick-Chapter-2-john-wick-40446041-500-210.gif

 
I’m guessing now is a bad time to admit I’m super excited for John Wick 3 later this month.
Not seen the John Wick films but I've heard their good, I like Equilibrium which has ridiculous fight scenes (obviously OTT), I mean some things are supposed to be like that, superhero films for instance. 

For me GOT was never intended to be that way, it always set a dangerous precedent that anyone could die and people suffer for their mistakes, that's the vibe that I loved about it. 

 
You ever play Total War games? I think anyone who has will feel sooooo frustrated. 

But tbf it's happened before, I remember getting angry at Stannis for taking cavalry into the woods in season 4, but then again he did have the numbers to take that risk so it's at least feasible. My mate is fuming at me saying I'm a miserable bastard for not liking the episode, we've both been watching it together since it first aired, I can't help it. 

It's why I can't get into super hero films they just frustrate me, but on the other hand you know what you're getting with those films, they're supposed to be like that, with GOT the tables have turned, remember when Khal Drogo died from an infected wound? 
Love many of the Total War games.... strategy/tactical games are my favorite genre (both realtime and turn based)

I’m guessing now is a bad time to admit I’m super excited for John Wick 3 later this month.
I play strategy games so I'm good with Wick.... it's the First }Person Shooter players who'll have their turn losing it with that film hahaha

He killed a man with a pencil! a f**king pencil!
....it is mightier than the sword......  ::MooNeY::

 
Back
Top