STAR WARS - Possible Spoilers

i see there`s a couple of commies on here....get back to Russia...pinko`s!!! :Connie_threaten:

 
I know what you mean. I was obsessively into Star Wars when I was a teenager (as you can likely tell from my username) but at some point after I turned 18 I just stopped caring, and every time I revisited the films, they just seemed worse and worse.

A few of the games and some of the Expanded Universe stuff is excellent, but I just can't bring myself to care about the franchise any more.
I still love the films, especially the original trilogy, but i think i prefer everything outside of the films more. The games are my favourite thing about Star Wars, mainly the Jedi Knight games, i loved them and i think we are well overdue having a new one.

 
Kotor is one of my all favourite games. Next gen really needs a sequel to that.

 
Sith lord has to be Luke, he was missing from the latest poster so it makes sense.

Looks good, but just like any other Star Wars film. I'm more excited for Spectre to be honest.

 
Yes but you're a James Bond super-geek.

Was there this much hype before The Phantom Menace? I was too young at the time and hadn't seen the original three.

 
Yeah there was Gem although I think it's even bigger now because of how disapointing those films were. Plus kids have had more Star Wars stuff than ever before so the hype is huge. I honestly think this will end up been te highest grossing film of all time.

 
Yeah there was Gem although I think it's even bigger now because of how disapointing those films were.
Back then there was no social media and I think that will help make the hype bigger than it was back then. Then again, the special editions of the original trilogy had been in the movies just a few years earlier when Phantom Menace came out, so that probably helped the marketing of Phantom Menace a little. It wasn't as noticeable in Finland back then, but I spent a couple of weeks in London just as it had premiered in in UK and Star Wars was absolutely everywhere. The shops had shelves full of merchandising, street advertising was everywhere and fast food chains all seemed to have their Star Wars themed special menus.

 
Man that new trailer has me excited, Mich more like the originals visually and atmospheric. No Luke though, hmmmm......or is there.....

 
Sith lord has to be Luke, he was missing from the latest poster so it makes sense.

Looks good, but just like any other Star Wars film. I'm more excited for Spectre to be honest.
tbh, I am excited for both. We get Spectre next month & Star Wars in December (but I will probably wait for the crowds to die down first). Plus Star Wars will be in 3D. Can't ask for much more than that.

 
Sith lord has to be Luke, he was missing from the latest poster so it makes sense.

Looks good, but just like any other Star Wars film. I'm more excited for Spectre to be honest.
I hope that isn't Luke as the Sith Lord, even though it's looking likely that it is. It would suck to see that he has turned to the dark side.

 
Dont know if any of you notice but Luke is seen with R2-D2 in one shot. You can see his robotic hand. He's definitely not a sith. You can check the cast members and some other guy is playing the sith guy

 
  • Like
Reactions: dkw
yep the sith guys are kylo ren and some dude called supreme leader snoke who is an alien

so i doubt luke's gone evil, but he'll be a major character for the story for sure

 
Back
Top