STAR WARS - Possible Spoilers

Booked it for the 30th, it may be a long way away and I'll have to avoid spoilers like the plague but we're in the front row in the second tier so perfect distance away, unobstructed view with no tall f*cker in front of me.

 
I'm watching it tomorrow evening with the bro and i am very much looking forward to it. Should be good.
Likewise, watching it with a few friends after considerable persuasion - I entirely get that other people love this series but it's never really been my thing, but hey, you never know.

 
Always been more of a Star Trek fan myself and the new Trek movie looks great.

 
I'm going to edit this thread title to say there may be spoilers in here because now it's out, no doubt people will want to discuss.

 
Always been more of a Star Trek fan myself and the new Trek movie looks great.
I'm confused, does this mean you think the Star Wars movie feels more like a Star Trek movie, or have I missed something about a new Star Trek movie?

I'm more Trekkish than Trekkie myself.

 
Saw it today...I liked it...a lot

I found Adam Driver taking off his mask to be a bit jarring personally...it's his face I think...doesn't exactly scream his parents does he? Then again, maybe that's just me.
 
well of course i didn't survive the opening day barrage of spoilers, f**king hell internet

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to see this in 3 hours. The excitement is fcking real

 
Absolutely immense. You wont be disappointed. So many questions.....

 
+the new cast (especially poe)

+old han solo

+kylo ren

+lightsaber fight

+ending

+daniel craig

+han solo death scene

minus

-phasma lol

-starkiller base easily destroyed

-the fate of han solo's body, at least give the best character in star wars a proper funeral scene
really enjoyed it, i give it a solid 8/10 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
+the new cast (especially poe)

+old han solo

+kylo ren

+lightsaber fight

+ending

+daniel craig

+han solo death scene

minus

-phasma lol

-starkiller base easily destroyed

-the fate of han solo's body, at least give the best character in star wars a proper funeral scene
really enjoyed it, i give it a solid 8/10 
I hated Han dying. I get that Harrison Ford is getting older and he maybe doesn't want to do anymore Star Wars films, but it still sucks. He only just returned, now he is gone for good. You could just see it happening too, throughout the film i knew he was going to die.

I agree with you about Han Solo's body too, it's just gone and we don't even get proper funeral scene. Han's death was just there to build on the character development of Kylo Ren. He's possibly the most popular Star Wars character ever, he deserved a better send off than that.

Chewbacca taking out all of the Stormtroppers and blowing up the place was great though

Apart from this and a few very minor problems i had with the film, i thought it was great. The action scenes were really well done i thought.

8/10
 
I hated Han dying. I get that Harrison Ford is getting older and he maybe doesn't want to do anymore Star Wars films, but it still sucks. He only just returned, now he is gone for good. You could just see it happening too, throughout the film i knew he was going to die.

I agree with you about Han Solo's body too, it's just gone and we don't even get proper funeral scene. Han's death was just there to build on the character development of Kylo Ren. He's possibly the most popular Star Wars character ever, he deserved a better send off than that.

Chewbacca taking out all of the Stormtroppers and blowing up the place was great though

Apart from this and a few very minor problems i had with the film, i thought it was great. The action scenes were really well done i thought.

8/10
i know right, i really don't know how kasdan and jj decide to "darth maul" han like that, i mean a han solo funeral scene would easily be the most emotional scene in all star wars movies so far, instead we get a weak leia and rey sob scene, i really hope they address this in ep8 with the resistance manage to find han's body and give him a proper goodbye with luke present that would be awesome
 
Back
Top