STAR WARS - Possible Spoilers

Eurgh... Forrest Whittaker
Run Forest Run ..

I Cant; Im too old ? 

95b51dfe40f966b8e971f87068ee1cb0aa8893eb9cdec7ae8aa09d59b3185554_1.jpg


 
i think there must be something wrong with me as i think star wars is one of the most over rated set of movies ever, ok but that is all
As a film franchise, the most over rated for me are the Indiana Jones films, Raiders was decent but it went down hill rapidly from there.

Now they are planning on a new one.....with Indy in his 70's. Ok.

 
As a film franchise, the most over rated for me are the Indiana Jones films, Raiders was decent but it went down hill rapidly from there.
The second one has some classic action sequences, but it's not good as a whole. The third one, though, is one of the best sequels in any franchise. The fourth one is probably as bad as Dark Knight Rises. Maybe even worse.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mixed with that trailer. AT-ATs on the beach, an imposing villain and less of a focus on what weird lightsaber the characters have now in this film is good. 

Negatives on the other hand is the suspicion that the main character is going to just like Rey, too much of a perfect character that excels at everything she tries and doesn't really have a single negative trait. That "I rebel" line is up there with some of Lucas' worst.

 
so as i understand it....this movie is about the stolen plans of the death star just before A New Hope.....so Darth Vader and princess Leia must be in this yes?

 
I'm mixed with that trailer. AT-ATs on the beach, an imposing villain and less of a focus on what weird lightsaber the characters have now in this film is good.

Negatives on the other hand is the suspicion that the main character is going to just like Rey, too much of a perfect character that excels at everything she tries and doesn't really have a single negative trait. That "I rebel" line is up there with some of Lucas' worst.
There is already speculation that Jyn Erso will be revealed to be Rey's mother:

http://youtu.be/ODnZMY0WWss

The timelines of the movies do make it possible.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen 'The Force Awakens'. Despite the plot holes ('why is Luke's light sabre here?' - 'Hey, don't worry about it') and the film being 'A New Hope' recast, I was very impressed. I hope they match this standard with future films.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mixed with that trailer. AT-ATs on the beach, an imposing villain and less of a focus on what weird lightsaber the characters have now in this film is good. 

Negatives on the other hand is the suspicion that the main character is going to just like Rey, too much of a perfect character that excels at everything she tries and doesn't really have a single negative trait. That "I rebel" line is up there with some of Lucas' worst.
Yep, from that trailer it does seem like we have another perfect character that tries to come across all cool and bad ass and is good at everything. It's what i hated about Rey. People seem to get really defensive when you say that Rey is overpowered but it's the truth, she can do just about anything. When she used the force for the first time, she overpowered someone who has been using the force his whole life, stupid. She is great with a lightsaber, she can beat everybody up, she mastered the Millennium Falcon very quickly and she seemed to know more about it than Han.........and to top it all off, she can even speak Wookie. If she is this good at everything then how has she struggled all of her life on Jakku ?

I'm hoping she has had her memory tampered with and she actually hasn't been on Jakku as long as she thinks she has been. Then they can say that everything she is good at she learned before she was sent to Jakku.

so as i understand it....this movie is about the stolen plans of the death star just before A New Hope.....so Darth Vader and princess Leia must be in this yes?
I hope so, it would be pretty stupid if Vadar and Leia weren't involved in this story.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
^ On the lightsabre point, when did they start to just lightly wound? One hit killed Ben, another took off Luke's hand. Yet Kylo Ren is seemingly just scratched by Rey's sabre despite, in the same fight, it literally felling trees?!

 
alden ehrenreich is the young han solo

very happy with the casting, i really like him in hail caesar, thank god it's not dave franco or the douche transformer guy

 
I am excited by anything Star Wars, this one looks grittier which i'm also hyped about. 

 
On 10/14/2016 at 23:18, havelschayes said:


This is a prequel right? Still cannot get over about the cringeworthy Phantom of the Menace. I have doubts about Rogue One.

 
Back
Top