Super Sam Kerr

Highest ever finish for an Aussie. Kerr is easily Australia's greatest current sportsperson.

 
On the way to Morocco with the rest of the Women's team.

 
Bugger. Not good news. Here's to a speedy recovery.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/injury-update-sam-kerr?

Chelsea Football Club can confirm striker Sam Kerr has sustained an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury during our warm weather training camp in Morocco.

 
Sam will be assessed by a specialist in the coming days and then begin her rehabilitation with the club’s medical team.

The Australia international signed for the Blues in 2019 and has gone on to score 99 goals in 128 matches.

She has played a pivotal role in four Women’s Super League title wins, three FA Cup triumphs, two Women’s League cup victories, and the Women’s Community Shield in 2020.

Everyone at Chelsea would like to wish Sam the very best for her recovery.

 
Sam's deal is up in the summer I believe, and talk was she woild leave because Emma is leaving. So we may have sene the last of her in a Chelsea shirt.

 
Think we need to go in for Rachel Daly
Yep, defo worth a bid IMO.

I like Aggie a lot but she is still young and learning, and personally don't I think Mia is an adequate replacement for Super Sam.

As it is now without Sam I couldn't see us winning the Champions League and we'd struggle in certain big games in the WSL title race.

A replacement is needed or our season could get derailed.

 
Sam's deal is up in the summer I believe, and talk was she woild leave because Emma is leaving.
It's not as if Emma can take her with her :smile:

Sam would sign a new deal, but with our board, who knows?

 
It's not as if Emma can take her with her :smile:

Sam would sign a new deal, but with our board, who knows?
I’m sure the board will start signing loads of youngsters with potential to replace the best striker in the world rather than pay her what she’s worth. 

 
It's not as if Emma can take her with her :smile:

Sam would sign a new deal, but with our board, who knows?


I’m sure the board will start signing loads of youngsters with potential to replace the best striker in the world rather than pay her what she’s worth. 
With her social media army gotta sign up Alisha Lehmann, maybe see if Taylor swift fancies a season of "soccer" and being cheered on by Munk and Basil.

 
https://x.com/ChelseaFCW/status/1745459076459614644
 
Rumours that Sam has signed a year contract extension with the option of another year. 

 
https://x.com/ChelseaFCW/status/1746170367322755152
 
Back
Top