Super Sam Kerr

Severely let down by Sam, I don't think we'll see her in a Chelsea shirt again!

 
Yes it looks bad and I see she has pleaded not guilty.

You would hope there are strong mitigating circumstances if true.

 
Well she should come play in the US league since calling someone a white bastard over here is encouraged.

 
Its a measure of the PTSD that this ownership has inflicted that i am dreading this news this morning.  Praying that it is an extension but do i trust this mob to get anything right.

 
Kerr, Ramirez & Macario together is a scary thought.
Yep. Despite Kerr's success over the last few years she is an even scarier player when she's able to play off someone and doesn't need to do the target duties. Ramirez + Kerr in particularly is a great duo, both are a complete physical mismatch for any fullback, great crossers and also great at finishing in the air.

 
Today is the 5th anniversary of Sam signing for the club.

FB_IMG_1731505241884.jpg

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Her contract ends after next season (2026) and at 32 I would think she will move on. Chelsea are lucky to have her, and I hope she gets back playing soon.

 
Her contract ends after next season (2026) and at 32 I would think she will move on. Chelsea are lucky to have her, and I hope she gets back playing soon.
@Scott Like you I think she will move on. With Beevor-Jones and Ramirez performing well and Macario recovering from injury will she get many chances to play? Agree, we have been lucky to have her and it will be great to see her back playing soon. Has scored some great goals for us and the partnership with Guro has been brilliant.

If she does leave it will be interesting to see if she chances her arm in Europe or will she head back to Australia?

 
Back
Top