The Beer Thread

If only they had a decent beer to put in them, I’d probably invest...
Yeah most of it is a bit sh*t, a few decent ones though. There's another that does leffe and goose Island which is nice. 

 
In London for the day. Popped into my favourite pub in London for a  couple. The pub is the Harp and it's recently re-opened. A few people on here will know what I've drunk because of that wonderful app untappd.

The Harp is in my top five pubs.

 
Shall treat myself to a few bottles of this beer. Only one pub will sell it and it happens to be a five minute walk from my house.

120314660_964559657357569_8130293136463999875_n.jpg


 
Shall treat myself to this when watching the game later. Beerblefish make some fine beers. One of the staff drinks in the micro pub I go to and often gives samples of new beers to the regulars and asks for comment. Made a beer recently which was 11% in strength. Very good.

20201107_124216.jpg

 
The local microbrewery delivers growlers and food (2 choices: vegetarian and non-vegetarian, that's it 😆 ) once a week. I tried it for the first time this week, and I had a Kölz Blond. Not all that strong at 4,7%, looked like dishwater, tasted yummy. One litre is not that much really  :blush2:

 
I just picked up two mini-kegs off Winters Coming from Dorking Brewery, one for my head chef for Christmas and I thought I’d treat myself to one while I was at it!

 
I just picked up two mini-kegs off Winters Coming from Dorking Brewery, one for my head chef for Christmas and I thought I’d treat myself to one while I was at it!
Dorking make some fine beers. Enjoy.

 
Nice and smooth. I’ve accidentally drank a pint already, best be careful it’s a school night  :laugh2:

 
Back
Top