Uh because of magic...or dragons...or....just don't question it, ok?I did the golden claw one first. The dungeon was quite nice to look at but why does the water run upstream?
I was in love with Skyrim for a couple of weeks, but then I got the same feeling you did. It's very overwhelming, and while I know that eventually I'll start playing again, I haven't touched the game in about a month. (I'm also waiting for the PS3 lag issues to get sorted out, but still.)Been tempted to play this, but I didn't like that one before it, Oblivion. It's probably a strange criticism, but I felt there was too much to do.. So many little side quests and I could never find my way around nor work out what the hell most of the characters were talking about, so I gave up in the end. Shame because it was probably good if I could have gotten into it.