The NFL thread

Jets unfortunately went down 3-10 to the New England Patriots yesterday!
Giants lose too, what a massive reverse from the past few seasons that its now a surprise when both NY teams lose, rather than the incredulity when either actually managed a win of any kind.

 
Emphatic win by the 49ers last night, and they top NFC West. How the f**k did that happen?!

 
Whisper it but the Giants are gonna win this thing.

 
Whisper it but the Giants are gonna win this thing.
Yeah, about that @dkw...

AFC final: Cincinnati Bengals - Kansas City Chiefs (go @robdog !)

NFC final: San Francisco 49ers (go me!) - Philadelphia Eagles

Robdog and I may go head to head again....

 
Yeah, about that @dkw...

AFC final: Cincinnati Bengals - Kansas City Chiefs (go @robdog !)

NFC final: San Francisco 49ers (go me!) - Philadelphia Eagles

Robdog and I may go head to head again....
😁

I was tempted to stay up for it too.....bloody glad I didnt now.

My mates a 49ers fan, but he isnt too hopeful about the Eagles game, they look outstanding in all departments.

 
😁

I was tempted to stay up for it too.....bloody glad I didnt now.

My mates a 49ers fan, but he isnt too hopeful about the Eagles game, they look outstanding in all departments.
Ah, but we have Mr. Irrelevant.

 
  • Like
Reactions: dkw
Back
Top