The Shed End Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in now. The code wouldn't work at first but then I realised I had a space at the end when I copy and pasted. :$ I was going to post my team but nobody else has so I'll keep it secret for now. I've already made three changes to my since making it a few days ago, lol.

 
I wanted to, but couldn't bring myself to do it. :( Actually, the only Chelsea player I have is Ashley Cole.

 
In!

Not picking any Chelsea attackers, but say yes to Ashley Cole at the price of 7.5!

 
I just finished my team and will join up problem is I cant think of a bloody team name.

 
I wanted to, but couldn't bring myself to do it. :( Actually, the only Chelsea player I have is Ashley Cole.
Shame on you! 3 Chelsea players should be mandatory for all teams! I have Cech, Malouda and Drogs

 
Torres, Lamps (have now had him for the past 6 years without a break) and Ivan.

Rest of the team is sh*t though! So hopefully these three would be the three top point getters in the end.

PS: Good to see you back, Loz.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
im in now, hopefully better result this time around then last year.

 
I've not got a Chelsea player in my team, I went for Leighton Baines over Ashley Cole

 
I love that auto team picker they have. I did that, then basically went through and replaced each player individually, based on the price. I just always end up screwing up royally if I am picking with 100m left.

Ramires and Cech are the only CFC ones I have, I have 3 City players I think.

 
Got Cech, Ramires and Torres in my team.

 
In. Thought I picked a reasonable team, then I look at the teams my squad are playing against first week. :unsure: I might have to make some alterations.

 
Making some alternations now as well, realised I dont need 2 top goal keepers in my team, had de gea and cech and basically just trying to get the best out of the team now.

Will post my 15 players once I decided :P

ok think im done..

GKs

Cech

Sörensen

Defenders:

Ivanovic

Kompany

Jose Enrique

Luiz

Cahill

Midfield:

Wilshere

Barton

Modric

Yaya Toure

Brunt

Forwards:

Aguero

Odemwingie

Ameobi

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I did have Ramires, Sturridge and Torres in my team, but I remembered Studge's 3 match ban, and so now I have just Ramires and Torres from Chelsea.

And team is completely done. I'm very happy with it.

Hart

Huth

Samba

Cahill

Hangeland

N'Zogbia

Ramires

Yaya Toure

Aguero

Torres

Odemwingie

Bench: Bogdan, Ferguson, Simpson, Vaughan.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top