The Shed End Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna. I seem to jinx whoever I pick.

Got Suarez in and captained him this week. Lets see how he goes.

 
Pilkington and Jones stuck on the bench this week... dammit.

 
Whats your team and have you decided to use it?
My team is shed end all stars, and it says I have a wild card I can use (2 per season I believe) just dont know how to use it.

Not sure why you needed to know this as I was only asking advice on how to use it, either you know or you dont :laugh2:

 
My team is shed end all stars, and it says I have a wild card I can use (2 per season I believe) just dont know how to use it.

Not sure why you needed to know this as I was only asking advice on how to use it, either you know or you dont :laugh2:
wild card lets you transfer as many players as you want for free, i.e it takes no points off you.. just click on it then click make transfers.

 
thanks for that, I understand what its for it's just that there is no way to activate it, cant click on the "wild card" symbol and there doesn't seem to be any other option to actualy activate it (regular transfers are working fine). Has anyone actualy used this option yet?

 
Ah, thats what you meant. Yes, I've used a wildcard. The 'activate wild card' option will be there on the next page once you make 2 or more transfers.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top