The Shed End Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahey, mid table anonymity here I come...

I`m in.

 
How do you "win" the league? Is it through just having the most points for the season or is it through beating whomever you are assigned to play for that week? I only ask because I sometimes have trouble remembering to update my teams and I don't want everyone getting mad at me if people are getting wins because it's January and I haven't updated my team since November.

 
How do you "win" the league? Is it through just having the most points for the season or is it through beating whomever you are assigned to play for that week?
The former, since it is a classic league(there's an alternative head-to-head league too).

 
How do you "win" the league? Is it through just having the most points for the season or is it through beating whomever you are assigned to play for that week? I only ask because I sometimes have trouble remembering to update my teams and I don't want everyone getting mad at me if people are getting wins because it's January and I haven't updated my team since November.
I would normally try and answer, but as winning the league will be f**k all to do with me by the end of it theres not really any point.

 
This is my Year............

God thought I was Liverpool for a second :blush:

 
Hang on it says code is invalid, or am I just being a right plank? :unsure:

 
I'm in too. If I can manage the Europa League spot, I'll count that as a win.

 
hmm Loz supplied the code and I asked him to confirm after Myles couldn't use it either, said he will re-check it tomorrow.

 
I'm in. Code worked for me just fine. My team is very much reliant on AVB having faith in Sturridge and Torres coming good. I can feel it. This isn't my year.

 
I think I was relegated last season. Is there a Shed End Fantasy Championship I can enter?

 
Code is right - maybe just a glitch as 6 or 7 have got it to work now.

 
I can't believe it's time to pick a fantasy team once again. I'll have my usual strong start where I seem to be in the top 1000 overall for the first few weeks, before slipping down and finishing 1,765,349th :rolleyes:

 
I can't believe it's time to pick a fantasy team once again. I'll have my usual strong start where I seem to be in the top 1000 overall for the first few weeks, before slipping down and finishing 1,765,349th :rolleyes:
I can only dream of finishing so highly.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top