The Worrying Decline of Nico Anelka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Carefree MoFo
Messages
12,951
Reaction score
9,857
Only 3 goals from last season's golden boot winner. Is Nico too old now? Should we sale him in Jan?

I thought since were slagging off Frank and Petr we might as well do Anelka too.

 
To be honest, this place is turning into a bit of a circus.

 
Can we discuss the worrying decline in the standard of circuses?

 
This one has no merritt.

He's not scoring, but he's always one of our best.

 
Only 3 goals from last season's golden boot winner. Is Nico too old now? Should we sale him in Jan? I thought since were slagging off Frank and Petr we might as well do Anelka too.
You're right Scott. I don't know what I was thinking with my Frank Lampard thread. I apologise. No more "slagging off". I promise.

So.

Frank Lampard is playing better than ever and will easily go on until he's 160 because he's fit. Petr is still the best keeper in the world and you should stick your fingers in your ears and shout la,la,la,la,la if anyone tries to argue otherwise. Deco is the best player to come out of Brazil since Pele. Kalou is the best young striker in the world, just watch him prove it in the World Cup. Ancelotti is a tactical genius and, being Italian, certainly knows how to wear a hat stylishly. There is no question we will win the treble this season. England will definately win the World Cup. United will be relegated this season because Ferguson is nowhere near as good tactically as Ancelotti, and he never wears a hat.

This feels good. Perhaps I should apply this attitude to all areas of life?

Osama Bin Laden, he's not that bad, just a bit mis-understood. North Korea? Well, why shouldn't they have nuclear weapons. Global warming? well, a little bit more sunshine will be good for everyone.

 
Careful, Just, lest you slip into the spirit of Christmas :D

Although, admittedly, I have been thinking hard about whose or which decline I was worried about, so I could start my own thread.

 
Frank Lampard is playing better than ever and will easily go on until he's 160 because he's fit. Petr is still the best keeper in the world and you should stick your fingers in your ears and shout la,la,la,la,la if anyone tries to argue otherwise. Deco is the best player to come out of Brazil since Pele. Kalou is the best young striker in the world, just watch him prove it in the World Cup. Ancelotti is a tactical genius and, being Italian, certainly knows how to wear a hat stylishly. There is no question we will win the treble this season. England will definately win the World Cup. United will be relegated this season because Ferguson is nowhere near as good tactically as Ancelotti, and he never wears a hat.This feels good. Perhaps I should apply this attitude to all areas of life?

Osama Bin Laden, he's not that bad, just a bit mis-understood. North Korea? Well, why shouldn't they have nuclear weapons. Global warming? well, a little bit more sunshine will be good for everyone.
You're right, just, I feel better already! :D :D

 
You're right Scott. I don't know what I was thinking with my Frank Lampard thread. I apologise. No more "slagging off". I promise.So.

Frank Lampard is playing better than ever and will easily go on until he's 160 because he's fit. Petr is still the best keeper in the world and you should stick your fingers in your ears and shout la,la,la,la,la if anyone tries to argue otherwise. Deco is the best player to come out of Brazil since Pele. Kalou is the best young striker in the world, just watch him prove it in the World Cup. Ancelotti is a tactical genius and, being Italian, certainly knows how to wear a hat stylishly. There is no question we will win the treble this season. England will definately win the World Cup. United will be relegated this season because Ferguson is nowhere near as good tactically as Ancelotti, and he never wears a hat.

This feels good. Perhaps I should apply this attitude to all areas of life?

Osama Bin Laden, he's not that bad, just a bit mis-understood. North Korea? Well, why shouldn't they have nuclear weapons. Global warming? well, a little bit more sunshine will be good for everyone.
:D

Perhaps threads singling out certain players aren't quite right (although it seems okay when praising them?), but we're all entitled to our opinions and if players aren't playing as well as they should, what's wrong in saying so.

I'm all for being pro-Chelsea, but some folk take the old blue tinted specs thing a bit far - especially when it comes to certain players (of course if Joey had played on Saturday we'd have won easy :D )

 
To be honest, this place is turning into a bit of a circus.
ive decided that when we lose im gonna stay off here for a few days because the amount of ridiculous sh*te kneejerk bo**ocks that gets written is f**king infuriating. we lose and suddenly all our players are sh*t and the managers useless. its getting embarassing.

 
ive decided that when we lose im gonna stay off here for a few days because the amount of ridiculous sh*te kneejerk bo**ocks that gets written is f**king infuriating. we lose and suddenly all our players are sh*t and the managers useless. its getting embarassing.
You mustn't let it get to you dkw. Everything's going to be brilliant. I'm brilliant. You're brilliant. Kalou is brilliant. We're all brilliant.

Now I want you to go and look in the mirror and repeat this slowly ten times; "in with anger, out with love"

And then I want you to go and stare at a picture of a new born kitten and marvel at how perfectly fluffy it is.

Brilliant.

 
You mustn't let it get to you dkw. Everything's going to be brilliant. I'm brilliant. You're brilliant. Kalou is brilliant. We're all brilliant.Now I want you to go and look in the mirror and repeat this slowly ten times; "in with anger, out with love"

And then I want you to go and stare at a picture of a new born kitten and marvel at how perfectly fluffy it is.

Brilliant.
i never said everything was brilliant, but reading this site after a defeat is becoming ridiculous. strange how you picked up on my post though yet no mention of mod thinking this place is like a circus. any reason for that?

 
Circuses are brilliant too. But not as fluffy as a kitten.

 
Scott's got a point. We signed a moody, 'me-first' knobhead, who enjoys talking to journos too much, and ended up with a hard working, golden boot winning, team player who hasn't pissed us off with any stupidity at all.

False advertising!

 
so we have a poor lampard, a poor anelka, a poor cech so far. anyone else? makes you wonder just how good we would be if we had some good players instead of a side made up of this rubbish lot. god only knows why we arent in the relegation places.

 
There's a worrying decline in the quality of the CSR posters recently.

 
..yet no mention of mod thinking this place is like a circus. any reason for that?
The Shed End Piss-Up 2009

circus.jpg


A prize to anyone who correctly picks out the correct member in the picture?

Must dash, the trapeze is starting at 8:30pm

 
I went to a circus once that had some fluffy kittens.

Wasnt the best it had to be said.

 
The Shed End Piss-Up 2009
circus.jpg


A prize to anyone who correctly picks out the correct member in the picture?

Must dash, the trapeze is starting at 8:30pm
Well Geezer isnt in there. None of those noses are red enough.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top