Timo Werner

Just for that Munky, its staying longer! ::MooNeY::
200.gif


 
Scored half an hour into his second debut with Leipzig.
I'd be happy to bet £100 with anyone on here than Werner scores at least 3x as many league goals this season than Pulisic or Ziyech.

Out of all the dross we had up front Werner was clearly the most talented and the one who you could easily see performing again in a different team or a different league that suits his limited but specialist skillset.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of space for him there to run into but he takes a long shot instead which he never did for us. Then the shot was an easy save but goes in..

 
It' a different league with different standard, how much time he had on the ball to aim a spot to hit, even after that it's a regulation save for most Championship level GK.  I'm happy for him, but let's not make it as he just became a great player because he left Chelsea.

 
It' a different league with different standard, how much time he had on the ball to aim a spot to hit, even after that it's a regulation save for most Championship level GK.  I'm happy for him, but let's not make it as he just became a great player because he left Chelsea.
I said in another thread that I laughed when I watched the goal. Not just at the goal-keeper howler, but at Werner's appalling first touch where the ball bounces off him 5 yards away. 90 times out of a hundred in the EPL that awful touch allows opponents to hoover it up.

 
I'd be happy to bet £100 with anyone on here than Werner scores at least 3x as many league goals this season than Pulisic or Ziyech.

Out of all the dross we had up front Werner was clearly the most talented and the one who you could easily see performing again in a different team or a different league that suits his limited but specialist skillset.
I don't disagree with you but looking at some of the evidence in front of us Ziyech would score three times as many goals in a weaker league like the Bundesliga or Serie A than he would for us this season.

 
Back
Top