Top 10 Goals In Chelsea History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha only just saw your video (Flash is a bit funny at the library) - looks like we're in agreement on a few there mate!

 
I was in the away end when Drogba scored that outrageous one-touch team goal... sublime. 

 
If I came home from work early, and found good old Gianfranco Zola in bed with my wife, Id probably go downstairs and make him a nice cup of tea

 
If Henry or Cantona had done this we'd have been purring about it for decades. Utterly sublime


 
My favourite Peter Osgood v Derby at home in League cup circa 1973, had to be viewed from the top of the middle of the Shed to fully appreciate the goalkeeper scurrying back and forth.

Tiagos Goal at Man U was also a long range wonder

 
If we're doing stunning goals v Spuds, you can't leave out:



and the ultimate hattrick (from 5:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzN4aYUsqc8

Two of my favourite goals - and two of the most important in our history - are the two headed equalisers by Ossie and Drogs. The clip in Kebo's compilation captures the astonishing power of the Drogba header in Munich.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
and wouldn't be complete with this, "come along, come along, and sing our song" the day the team with no support took over the libary!


 
I can do Spencer, screamers and Spuds(9:10 on the video). We were lucky that goal was ever scored. Check out what happens on 4:00.


 
I was sat in the Matthew Harding lower when this one flew in with minutes left.

He's here, he's there, he's every f**king where...


 
I was sat in the Matthew Harding lower when this one flew in with minutes left.

He's here, he's there, he's every f**king where...

I was in the Matthew Harding Upper. What a strike. I recall that the Leicester City goalie ( I forget his name) made some great saves and we thought we would never score and then....

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top