Username

Zeta

Members AF
Messages
24,694
Reaction score
11,405
How can we change username? Is there some form or specific thread to request it in?

 
You PM Loz or Mod and they sort it out for you.

 
PM me mate. I will do it for you. login details will remain the same.

 
I've seen posts from a Zeta Orionis and by the tone & the contents I thought it was Blueskies' new username.

 
Silly moi! I'm always looking for complications where none exist! I suspect BlueSkies realised the intials BS were open to misinterpretation! ZO....

 
I'm still not G42. Worse than trying to get a sex change on the national 'ealth

 
Thank you very much for my new name, I'm overjoyed.

 
If you don't have brackets round the G4 before putting the wee 2 on the top shelf, is that not just the same as being G16? Only asking, sweet pea...

 
Don't worry your sweet little head about it, luv

 
Dinner in the oven, dearest, and I am keeping busy with my sewing, but it has occurred to me - is G4 your square root?

 
There you go worrying your dear little head again, shouldn't you be polishing the doorstep?

G4 is my pupil. I'm going to teach him social skills so that one day he can confidently wade through the gutters of life without looking over his shoulder waiting for transvestitism to bite.

 
There you go worrying your dear little head again, shouldn't you be polishing the doorstep?

G4 is my pupil. I'm going to teach him social skills so that one day he can confidently wade through the gutters of life without looking over his shoulder waiting for transvestitism to bite.
So he's going to learn from your mistakes? How kind!

Doorstep is polished the minute you've left for work - don't you know that?

 
Back
Top