Clearlake Cartel
Members AF
- Messages
- 1,939
- Reaction score
- 2,319
I’d like to third this.Came here to say exactly that.
Ugh.
Ugh.
I’d like to third this.Came here to say exactly that.
Ugh.
Already receiving favouritism. Disgraceful.He also has 2 threads active on the forum...
I'm sure he will however lets hope he's a resilient little so and so and it all goes over his head, (at 5 foot whatever - like most things I guess lol)Probably get a few boos during his 5 minutes cameos.
Apparently has the passing range of prime Pirlo and Fabregas combined and is incredibly press resistant.
If any of that is true then we've got some player.
Sorry you might have got your information from a complete idiot.Barco in my opinion having never watched him play apart from maybe a couple of games for Brighton, I see him as a better version of Vitinha with a little bit of Modric and Pirlo thrown in. Crap at set pieces though.
I hear he has the marking skills of Maldini and Baresi, the shooting boots of van Basten and fat Ronaldo and the first touch of Maradona and Pele.Apparently has the passing range of prime Pirlo and Fabregas combined and is incredibly press resistant.
If any of that is true then we've got some player.