Valentin Barco our Ginger Argentinian

Will need to be tested against the intensity of Premier League teams before we can judge properly, but he was good tonight. A decent squad player at the very least.
Even better he’s hated by opposition fans. I love a small fiery midfielder at the club.

 
He’s crisp on the ball too. The passes come off clean, don’t bobble, arrive clean to the receiving player. Has power in his left peg too.

 
Hope Man City weren't watching that last night as they would be thinking why don't we sign this guy rather than Enzo. Less outlay for a better all-round player.

Won't get carried away, as it was Luton but he looked decent and provided a lot of what Enzo doesn't. Looks a very handy option to have in the squad.

 
The ginger Enzo, didn’t see an awful lot missing from his game that Enzo has.

If anything I’d say Barco played with a bit more energy and tenacity.

Enzo plays off of reputation (I won the WC, I cost over £100m). Where as Barco is trying to forge a reputation which can only be good for us.

It’s like in boxing when the casual champion comes up against the hungry challenger…. Watch out champ.

 
Blazer yes, tie absolutely not. Have some decorum.
Stay away from the beach if you're not willing to accept the dress code. There are limits, you know!

Meanwhile, I loved what I saw from Barco. Hopefully he can carry this to the PL.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
He looked good against Luton, needs to show up against Prem sides then top sides

 
Ignoring the obvious that the Premier League is different than Ligue 1, those metrics are promising, and I look forward to seeing how he does against Leeds.

He does well against them then I have high hopes.

 
Not quite Josh McEachran Vs Newcastle level.
Very few can hit that sort of level!!

What was great to see, was how often he looked to give the ball to Palmer. He made some good passes himself but also gave plenty of ball to palmer so Cole could do his stuff.

 
Back
Top